0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: great music, check it

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/14                 Date: 02-May-01  @  08:04 PM   -   great music, check it

tomas

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

hello all readers of this forum.
and thanks that you opened this discussion topic.
i just wanna hear your feedback/comments to this music made with a single novation nova & an access virus

www.mp3.com/silverbird

for feedback write something under 'contact'  

best regards, tomas

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/14                 Date: 06-May-01  @  08:47 PM   -   RE: great music, check it

ghost b

Link?:  Link

me no trancehead, but it sounds like pretty solid stuff tomas..... the song goes here and there, it still goes back to the same thing.... I'm still trying to get that kind of thing together myself.

nice production, too.. real upfront and clean from what I can hear... I'd be careful of a lot of snare rolls, though... ;) but that's because I'm a breakbeat snob.

Message 3/14                 Date: 07-May-01  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: great music, check it

BassProShop

you think you're rather clever, don't you, spam boy?

Message 4/14                 Date: 09-May-01  @  09:55 PM   -   RE: great music, check it

Defector Z

and I quote

"A very special Trance tune which pulsates into your Brain! Real Swiss Clubtrance! DOWNLOAD NOW!"

I'm almost tempted...

Message 5/14                 Date: 09-May-01  @  11:32 PM   -   RE: great music, check it

Moujik

Link?:  Link

Surely not real SWISS clubtrance? Doesnt he realise how dangerous that is?

;)

Message 6/14                 Date: 10-May-01  @  12:05 AM   -   RE: great music, check it

nothingnewhere

is that like real swiss army knives??

Message 7/14                 Date: 10-May-01  @  04:48 AM   -   RE: great music, check it

damballah

more like that cheese with all the holes.

Message 8/14                 Date: 11-May-01  @  02:54 AM   -   RE: great music, check it

k

i like it ok, but there is alot of similarity in key & melodies... but guys, it takes all sorts to make a world... and i know he spammed a few forums, but y'know... take it easy on people or we just end up with a mono-culture.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 9/14                 Date: 11-May-01  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: great music, check it

infrasound

but the only times I`ve ever seen matey post has been for "checkout my wikkid tunes boyeeee!!!" type posts k. I mean, just look at the comments in the (super)nova review here, the boys a plum.

Message 10/14                 Date: 11-May-01  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: great music, check it

Defector Z

I think the fact that we haven't seen a post from him/her/it/them since these initial spams shows that some sarcasm is in order...

Pages: 1 2

There are 14 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum