0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: A new topic!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/29                 Date: 02-May-01  @  03:44 PM   -   A new topic!.....

Maarten

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

.....which will probably die as soon as Kilo answers my question. A question which I'll do my utter best to state without sounding like a spoiled brat who isn't happy enough with the new DT as is.... (he's gonna slap me for this anyway, I know it.)

I've got new material which I'm eager to have some of you lot hear. And like oldskool my box is full... Umm, would I cheat the rules big time if I register a second profile on which I can stash some tracks or would you get really cross with me and do psycho things and shit. Well, not shit..uhh, you know- stuff.  

-M-

Well I came up with a new topic, didn't I?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/29                 Date: 02-May-01  @  07:38 PM   -   RE: A new topic!

k

true but really this is the wrong forum - let me talk to the admin and see what disc space we have at the moment free mebbe we can up it to 20 tracks @ 1.5mb each / 30mb total ... dont see why not - I mean if you guys paid you can have LOTS more but we make it free see.... lookit.. even a measly 1000 users at 100 bucks per year each = 100,000 bucks pa which is enuff for a HUGE MEGA SERVER with terrabytes of rack-space & TONS of bandwidth for hi-quality & lo-fi versions you could get a 1/gig each easy per year 1 gig X 1000 = terrabyte - ibm are doing even 87gb ide drives now for 145 quid at 7200rpm but terrabyte racks cost alot more in scsi format.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 3/29                 Date: 03-May-01  @  12:00 AM   -   RE: A new topic!

oldskool

While we're on the subject of filespace, what I tend to do is edit track> change the MP3 for a newer track, then change the name to the new tracks name, then update the image, it is a workaround to get some new trax up, but is there an easier way, ie delete track then replace it? Also is there a way to link to a track in the "Check my new track out" threads? Would make life easier.I know nothing about HTML and the like so if its a right pain forget I mentioned it  

Message 4/29                 Date: 03-May-01  @  04:56 AM   -   RE: A new topic!

k

All your tracks you post up are there linked with the 'View_user' next to each post in the forums -

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 5/29                 Date: 03-May-01  @  08:34 AM   -   RE: A new topic!

Maarten

K, I really wouldn't mind contributing a bit you know.... just mail your details, I'm not rich though so it'll really be the thought that counts if I would be the only one. ;)

-M-

Message 6/29                 Date: 03-May-01  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: A new topic!

k

no no.. that was theoretical... we got the first cd coming soon so we build the label and hopefuly fund more space like that.. but who knows... when we have added all the new site sections (more to come) mebbe we might think about other things.

Message 7/29                 Date: 03-May-01  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: A new topic!

oldskool

Oh I see, cool, told you I wuz thick ;)

Message 8/29                 Date: 04-May-01  @  02:28 AM   -   RE: A new topic!

k

i thought we'd see some of silverbirds tracks... he was always braggin about how good he was... :-)

Message 9/29                 Date: 04-May-01  @  08:51 AM   -   RE: A new topic!

Maarten

He seems to have vanished after the update, no?

Message 10/29                 Date: 04-May-01  @  09:28 PM   -   RE: A new topic!

oldskool

Yeah, him and Komputer seem to have lost their bottle, ha ha. Funny how Chim is gone to huh? I bet it was one of them two.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 29 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum