0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Let's give a big hand........

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/23                 Date: 02-May-01  @  07:12 PM   -   Let's give a big hand........

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

.... to the crew at Novation.. despite the detractors & the setbacks, we the faithful knew you'd pull thru!!... In effect Novation have given you almost a new free synth in terms of what these additional features will yeild soundwise, and i'd just like to say Ladies & Gentlemen:

Let's raise our glasses to Novation, a GREAT British company striving to fullfill customer satisfaction in these troubled troubled times in which we have seen so many indie companies go to the wall... long may they prosper & keep providing us, the dance community, with great products!!! - CHEERS!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/23                 Date: 02-May-01  @  07:55 PM   -   RE: Let's give a big hand........

Sayer

I agree 100%! Cheers to Novation!!

Sayer

Message 3/23                 Date: 02-May-01  @  09:05 PM   -   RE: Let's give a big hand........

roller8

I've always loved my Nova. This is just icing, baby. Thanks Novation!

Hey, not making an issue but I didn't notice if there was a way to open the audio inputs up without having to send a midi note. Did I miss it or is it not an option?

Either way, thank you greatly!

Message 4/23                 Date: 02-May-01  @  10:04 PM   -   RE: Let's give a big hand........

Bastiaan

prositu!

Message 5/23                 Date: 02-May-01  @  10:20 PM   -   RE: Let's give a big hand........

Link?:  Link

What a great company, i hope this will shut up a lot of those moanin` fucks!!!! this may even STOP me buying a Virus, i would never get rid of my little blue baby do!!!

Message 6/23                 Date: 02-May-01  @  11:02 PM   -   RE: Let's give a big hand........

gb

Link?:  Link

Don't worry, they'll be back...
Too bad it didn't take Novation long enough to have a few of them sell their Novas.

Message 7/23                 Date: 02-May-01  @  11:07 PM   -   RE: Let's give a big hand........

B

Cheers novation, thats just made a shit day into a great one 

B

Keep up the good work!

Message 8/23                 Date: 02-May-01  @  11:24 PM   -   RE: Let's give a big hand........

masterbozzy

The same was for me... just a shit day becomed a great, great one!  

Thanks Novation! It finally arrived... a bit late maybe, but it's great (I've already played with the new DoubleSaw and new filters, all sounds great!).

Cheers,
Bozzy.

Message 9/23                 Date: 02-May-01  @  11:50 PM   -   RE: Let's give a big hand........

xxtriplexx

the new OS made an allready wonderfull day better!   thanks novation!
hmm.. is there something wrong with my ears.. but is there a completley new sound to the supernova??
i think there is.. the new filters are great! YES YES YES!!!
the inspiration flows!

Message 10/23                 Date: 03-May-01  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: Let's give a big hand........

inzite

Yeah, I agree! Fat credits to Novation for this wonderful OS update!

(Although I went mad from all the waiting ;-)

Cheers!
/Inzite

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum