0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: new tracks...

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 07-May-01  @  07:28 PM   -   new tracks...

raf909

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey guys!!!
I finally found time to upload some of my tracks on mp3.com
check www.mp3.com/sigmadelta

any opinions, positive or negative, are appreciated =)

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/17                 Date: 11-May-01  @  08:01 PM   -   RE: new tracks...

teknonotice

Link?: Link

Hey raf, I really like your tunes man, Proper acid how it should be!! you can check out what traxx i've got if you want , it's not acid but I think it's alright! JE5

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/17                 Date: 13-May-01  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: new tracks...

raf909

Hey JE5 I especially like your "Scapegoat" ! Fuckin`dope track!! Cool live feeling and nice realtime tweaks on the 9o9... that a real 9o9, right?? I just heard a lofi version of the track, so I can`t identificate it exactly *lol* Have you got your tracks saved on mp3.com or any similar site??

Message 13/17                 Date: 15-May-01  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: new tracks...

teknonotice

no it's not a real 909 unfortunatly! It's a drumstation (can't afford a real 909 at the minute) But all the trax I do are done live and on the fly and I don't use any computer sequncer.

Message 14/17                 Date: 16-May-01  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: new tracks...

Maarten

Well done! I listened to "Funklock" and found it to be very relaxing acid-stuff... have no comments on your mixing right now. I'll listen to some more tommorow.

ta,

-M-

Message 15/17                 Date: 25-May-01  @  02:05 PM   -   RE: new tracks...

monkeyboy

i listened to funklock and cellar96 both wicked tunes man, well done. IMO both as good as each other.

Message 16/17                 Date: 25-May-01  @  02:07 PM   -   RE: new tracks...

monkeyboy

btw try posting this in the tracks forum to see what response you get there=)

Message 17/17                 Date: 26-May-01  @  01:05 PM   -   RE: new tracks...

raf909

Hey thanks!!
Great idea!! Just did it =)

R@F

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum