0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Nova OS

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 19-Apr-01  @  09:59 AM   -   Nova OS

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Just had a reply from Novation saying that the new OS will b here either late tomorrow 19th April or early next week!!!!
Oh and by the way im not a whinging shit that blames my Nova O/S for not being able 2 write decent tracks!!!!! But i am looking forward to some nice new features enjoyed by Nova/Supernova II.........

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/46                 Date: 23-Apr-01  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: Nova OS

liquid909

Link?:  No link

How many times are they going to overun????

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/46                 Date: 23-Apr-01  @  08:10 PM   -   RE: Nova OS

Brett B

if they release os 4.0 maybe someone will buy my damn nova. I can't this bitch away in the states. I keep getting offers from north and central Europe. Please buy my nova. US offer? Anyone....

Message 13/46                 Date: 24-Apr-01  @  12:30 AM   -   RE: Nova OS

Whats up wit your Nova man or can u not b arsed to learn to program it and therefore u think its only good for trance!!!!

Message 14/46                 Date: 24-Apr-01  @  02:01 AM   -   RE: Nova OS

Bad

Link?: Link

What u tryin 2 say about trance, thats what i bought my s/n for, or are u tryin to program bag pies.

Message 15/46                 Date: 24-Apr-01  @  04:31 AM   -   RE: Nova OS

k

heh heh :-)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 16/46                 Date: 24-Apr-01  @  10:22 AM   -   RE: Nova OS

PP

Novation are the only ones that looses by not releasing the new OS. If they canīt release an OS-update for the Nova that they have promised for almost two years now, what makes you think that they wonīt do the same thing with the Nova II in the future. If one of their arguments for selling the Nova was that you would get new features with free OS-updates, people expect to get new OS-updates. It doesnīt matter how good the synth is in the first place.

Message 17/46                 Date: 24-Apr-01  @  11:01 AM   -   RE: Nova OS

a

Yeah, but they'd loose more credibility if they released it now with bugs in than hold it another couple of days, or weeks even.

Yes they made the classic software developers error of naming a date early on for it's release and have missed that. But I for one don't think they're lieing when they say it's in testing, I and would rather have them continue to hold the release until it's really ready than get it out now just to (temporarily) silence the complainers. After all the complaints would be back in double the numbers and intensity if they annouced "what the heck have it now even though we've not finsihed with it" and we all excitedly downloaded it and found it was bug ridden.

c'mon! Be logical!

A :-)

Message 18/46                 Date: 24-Apr-01  @  06:17 PM   -   RE: Nova OS

claes

the link above might interest you..

Message 19/46                 Date: 24-Apr-01  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: Nova OS

brentgarlow

Certainly makes it easier to accept shipping delays when you know what you are waiting for. I wish Novation would use that 'news' section of their website to keep their user community updated on their progress. That's what websites are for. Let people know that you are actually doing something and they are less likely to rant and rave like they do on this forum (kinda like I'm doing now ;) I bet everybody here checks the Novation sites at least once a day. How nice would it be to have a message saying "hey, OS4 kicks butt, but we found a couple of bugs...give us a few more days and we'll have it out to you guys".

Message 20/46                 Date: 24-Apr-01  @  09:21 PM   -   RE: Nova OS

B

No mention of the supernova on the link above.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 46 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum