0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: A new topic!

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 02-May-01  @  03:44 PM   -   A new topic!.....

Maarten

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

.....which will probably die as soon as Kilo answers my question. A question which I'll do my utter best to state without sounding like a spoiled brat who isn't happy enough with the new DT as is.... (he's gonna slap me for this anyway, I know it.)

I've got new material which I'm eager to have some of you lot hear. And like oldskool my box is full... Umm, would I cheat the rules big time if I register a second profile on which I can stash some tracks or would you get really cross with me and do psycho things and shit. Well, not shit..uhh, you know- stuff.  

-M-

Well I came up with a new topic, didn't I?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/29                 Date: 05-May-01  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: A new topic!

ABC 303

Link?:  No link

I've got a really piss poor computer w/ no sound so i'm missing out on listening to everyones music. Whats this CD thingy then? Sounds good.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/29                 Date: 06-May-01  @  06:47 PM   -   RE: A new topic!

sitar

If it came to it, $100 a year is a bargain for all that's available to us here.

Oldskool, you can delete tracks altogether in track edit, yes? Gives you an open spot.

Message 13/29                 Date: 06-May-01  @  10:34 PM   -   RE: A new topic!

k

Link?: Link

we're gonna up the rates so dont bother.. i'll up it next week to 20 tracks.. thats 30mb each..

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/29                 Date: 07-May-01  @  01:00 AM   -   RE: A new topic!

oldskool

That's great news K! You are a geezer mate  

Message 15/29                 Date: 07-May-01  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: A new topic!

oldskool

A little bit woo, a little bit wah. LOL. Sorry just looked funny reading back last post.

Ha ha

Message 16/29                 Date: 07-May-01  @  10:25 AM   -   RE: A new topic!

Maarten

Gee, unexpected turn of events- you heard my cry and answered with an almighty yes, we're gonna expand! Yay! Yay! Thank you K!

-M-

Best rhyming you'll hear from the likes of me.

Message 17/29                 Date: 07-May-01  @  12:55 PM   -   RE: A new topic!

sitar

I gotta finish some more tracks.

Message 18/29                 Date: 07-May-01  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: A new topic!

superprophet

File?:  [image]

[image file]

uh

Message 19/29                 Date: 07-May-01  @  03:12 PM   -   RE: A new topic!

Maarten

I've got ten waiting from which at least six are to my likings.

-M-

Now you must tell me I'm wrong, or not.

Message 20/29                 Date: 07-May-01  @  03:14 PM   -   RE: A new topic!

Maarten

Superprophet, you sick fuck... what you do that for? Oh, it's silverchim, no?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 29 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum