0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Let's give a big hand........

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 02-May-01  @  07:12 PM   -   Let's give a big hand........

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

.... to the crew at Novation.. despite the detractors & the setbacks, we the faithful knew you'd pull thru!!... In effect Novation have given you almost a new free synth in terms of what these additional features will yeild soundwise, and i'd just like to say Ladies & Gentlemen:

Let's raise our glasses to Novation, a GREAT British company striving to fullfill customer satisfaction in these troubled troubled times in which we have seen so many indie companies go to the wall... long may they prosper & keep providing us, the dance community, with great products!!! - CHEERS!!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/23                 Date: 03-May-01  @  08:25 PM   -   RE: Let's give a big hand........

scrotalsack

Link?: Link

the new thing in the global menu to disable finder demos...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/23                 Date: 03-May-01  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: Let's give a big hand........

Brett B

Link?:  Link

Sayer, i can't lie. OS4 is a big deal. It realy adds so much to the synth. And the amp sounds so much better. Sonicly speaking the synth sounds better and that is just amazing. Then add all the new stuff. They completely rebuilt the major componants of the operating system, not just updated it. I was probably the most skeptical,but I am really impressed. It's like they cramed a jp-8000 into it!

Message 23/23                 Date: 04-May-01  @  01:01 PM   -   RE: Let's give a big hand........

Veronica

Link?:  No link

I haven't been on in a while. It seems the last couple of times I was here, we were all freaking over the desire for a new OS. ;) I'll admit it, the idea of getting even more, and for FREE, had me at the ready myself. So, today I went to the Novation site, and BOOM!, there is was. I downloaded it onto my PC (which has no MIDI cable - I use a MAC, that I don't have connected to the Internet, for music, so I have to go through a little procedure), and decided to see what the word was over here at the Novation Forum.

I am SO impressed, Novation!! You do indeed deserve our congratulations and thanks. It isn't every company that will give a hardware synth such an incredible face-lift for free; for simple good will. I just want to tell you that it works... the good will. Whenever I deal with any company, the way I am treated after the initial purchase of a little over $1K (US) really shapes my future decisions.

Upping the polyphony to 16 *AND* in effect doubling each oscillator with the double-saw feature *AND* a number of features I will yet discover for myself (along with the good word online about the SOUND, which I already dug)... well, you've done an amazing thing to my favorite little piece of hardware!!

Cheers!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum