0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   Synths & synthesis

Subject: Download OS4 already...

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/9                 Date: 02-May-01  @  04:24 PM   -   Download OS4 already...

roller8

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

OS4 is online now...

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/9                 Date: 02-May-01  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: Download OS4 already...

8life8

Link?:  No link

man roller8 I feel like having sex w u  

Message 3/9                 Date: 02-May-01  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: Download OS4 already...

a.storey

Do any of you know what the enhancements are? Has there been an official novation announcment outlining what the new features are?

Message 4/9                 Date: 02-May-01  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: Download OS4 already...

a

Yes there's been an offical statement about features for the past week or two - on this forum and on novationuk.com!

Message 5/9                 Date: 02-May-01  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: Download OS4 already...

a.storey

Silly me...I've just unzipped the file and there's a PDF explaining everything! Dur!

Message 6/9                 Date: 02-May-01  @  06:49 PM   -   RE: Download OS4 already...

alphazone

did hell freeze over? I guess I'll have to wait another 40-50 years to find out...
I can't believe the OS is online!

AlphaZone

Message 7/9                 Date: 02-May-01  @  09:02 PM   -   RE: Download OS4 already...

roller8

Well I'm at the office so post some feedback when you can. I won't experience it till tomorrow night...  

Message 8/9                 Date: 02-May-01  @  10:03 PM   -   RE: Download OS4 already...

Bastiaan

aargh...i thought i'd be the first....only thing is my nova is on the other side of the atlantic for the next three months....still i dl-ed it, maybe because i'm sooo paranoid now that i'm afraid it has magically disapeared by the time i'm back on the right side of the big pond....tell me guys...what's it like....grant me the pleasure of 3 months of anticipation...

cheers

Bastiaan

Message 9/9                 Date: 03-May-01  @  09:13 AM   -   RE: Download OS4 already...

desience

Having trouble with upgading with SONAR/Waves PCI card(midi in/0ut)

Other files work fine!

Anyone else?

Viewing all 9 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 9 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum