0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Happy b.day to me! - aw u missed it :)

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13                 Date: 08-Feb-05  @  12:39 PM   -   Happy b.day to me! - aw u missed it :)

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

heh - I had plenty of Wodka tho & a food blender for making soup & fruit smoothies... yummy  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/13                 Date: 08-Feb-05  @  01:57 PM   -   RE: Happy b.day to me! - aw u missed it :)

craig

Link?: Link

Mine's on the 23rd. The big 30  

Message 3/13                 Date: 08-Feb-05  @  02:00 PM   -   RE: Happy b.day to me! - aw u missed it :)

milan

unfortunately, you're not the only one to turn 3-oh this year Craig  

why, were you expecting another synth k? :D

happy b-day!

Message 4/13                 Date: 08-Feb-05  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: Happy b.day to me! - aw u missed it :)

nutoniom

ah, dates. i can never remember dates. i wonder why.

happy birthday k.

and to all of you who comes next, consider this my official happy birthday to you.

Message 5/13                 Date: 08-Feb-05  @  02:41 PM   -   RE: Happy b.day to me! - aw u missed it :)

k

Link?:  Link

lol.. no no nooooooooooooooooo... no more synths P-lease!

Next purchase is a new guitar rig, been looking at JMP1 and add a power-amp & cab/s, or also been looking at Line 6 HD147, a little concerned about potential reliability issues with that one tho.

checked out some Line-6 forums, and it seems from a small poll they took we're looking at some s/w or motherboard or amp failures, that worries anyone. The HD147 has 2 reported issues

1. the power-amp sections emits a high pitched noise

2. the pedal baord in use can make the unit reset and drop volume by 50%

it's ok for these star players to 'endorse' the HD147, but they have like 2 or 3 spares on tour. The HD seems to have least reported fails, but then at that price there'll be less users... hmmmm..

otherwise it's a jcm800 top, but they are NOT cheap for the power you get and although great, do have a limited tone unless you start bunging in loads of fx, really I need switchable 2 channels at least would be enuff to get going which the JMP1 offers at least (4 channels on the JMP1 in fact)

then i gotta get the gibson modified, i want a PAF or a Seymour Duncan at the bridge pickup position cos the mini-humbuckers while great tonaly for blues stuff or cleaner stuff, when the amp is driven hard they are a bit thin and with some extra gain boost, the bridge pickup squeels a bit

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 6/13                 Date: 08-Feb-05  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: Happy b.day to me! - aw u missed it :)

welder

happy birthday k!

Message 7/13                 Date: 08-Feb-05  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: Happy b.day to me! - aw u missed it :)

Jock Munro

Many Happy Returns K. Have a good day  

These young whipper snappers worried about hitting 30 ! heh heh. I found that its all a big anti climax, AND for some reason people treat you with more respect once you get out of your 20's.

Message 8/13                 Date: 08-Feb-05  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: Happy b.day to me! - aw u missed it :)

craig

K, go with a Pod XT Pro and a power amp. Skip the JMP, all I was ever able to get out of it was hair metal sounds... OR look online for a Mesa Triaxis

Message 9/13                 Date: 08-Feb-05  @  07:00 PM   -   RE: Happy b.day to me! - aw u missed it :)

cheddar

happy bidet K

About the 30 - i got a huge rave together and did it. the organisation kept me busy and the weekend was over before I knew it. But Jocks prolly right, its no big thing. You just wait till your pension comes through the door, then think about those years ago on your 3oth

Message 10/13                 Date: 08-Feb-05  @  07:26 PM   -   RE: Happy b.day to me! - aw u missed it :)

milan

good tip cheds... will try to remember it  

wow... you were actually coherent for a second there :o

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum