0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: for fuck's sake sitar

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15                 Date: 14-Mar-04  @  10:46 PM   -   for fuck's sake sitar

xoxos

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

if i register winzip, will the fucking thing stop torturing me with this stupid p.o.s. window that makes me browse for the file i just clicked on?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/15                 Date: 15-Mar-04  @  12:07 AM   -   RE: for fuck's sake sitar

psylichon

File?:  No file

sorry to butt in here, x... but you switched to XP right? you don't really need winzip anymore. The OS reads em natively.

Message 3/15                 Date: 15-Mar-04  @  04:15 AM   -   RE: for fuck's sake sitar

sitar

I've never seen that message but true you don't need winzip with XP. Did you know you can do a virtual OSR scan with XP? I know. That should be in the OSR scan forum.

Back on topic. All of you who haven't registered and paid for winzip will burn in hell.

Sorry Xoxos. I really don't know the answer. I haven't gotten that message and use winrar these days.

Message 4/15                 Date: 15-Mar-04  @  06:50 AM   -   RE: for fuck's sake sitar

mcc>

Link?:  No link

what's XP?

: )

Message 5/15                 Date: 15-Mar-04  @  08:01 AM   -   RE: for fuck's sake sitar

influx

Link?:  Link

"what's XP?"

OSX for smart people

;)

Message 6/15                 Date: 15-Mar-04  @  08:37 AM   -   RE: for fuck's sake sitar

Jock

Whats OSX ?

Message 7/15                 Date: 15-Mar-04  @  11:29 AM   -   RE: for fuck's sake sitar

k

it's what dislexic people wear on their feet with shoes

Message 8/15                 Date: 15-Mar-04  @  12:13 PM   -   RE: for fuck's sake sitar

Maarten

Link?:  Link

hehehe.. boo!  

Message 9/15                 Date: 15-Mar-04  @  12:58 PM   -   RE: for fuck's sake sitar

sitar

haaaaaaaaaahahahaha!

LOL@K

Message 10/15                 Date: 15-Mar-04  @  02:12 PM   -   RE: for fuck's sake sitar

xoxos

i only have xp installed on 317 of my pcs, that's 524 of them with 98 or 98se. it's a really bad message to see.

sorry, can't top all that ^

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum