0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Hey cunts! Happy st patricks day!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15                 Date: 17-Mar-04  @  01:42 PM   -   Hey Cunts! Happy st patricks day!

uncle pop

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

yeah

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/15                 Date: 17-Mar-04  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: Hey cunts! Happy st patricks day!

Jock

f*cking irish, this just confirms they are a bunch of drunken good for nothing manual labourers with an IQ defficiency. I mean, how many other nations do you know who f*cked off to america purely because they ran out of potatoes.

Message 3/15                 Date: 17-Mar-04  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: Hey cunts! Happy st patricks day!

mcc>

gotta have them potatoes and rice.

Message 4/15                 Date: 17-Mar-04  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: Hey cunts! Happy st patricks day!

pict

Bas gan sagart dhuit!

Message 5/15                 Date: 17-Mar-04  @  06:07 PM   -   RE: Hey cunts! Happy st patricks day!

beds

Link?:  Link

where's are the pikeys then?

Message 6/15                 Date: 17-Mar-04  @  09:34 PM   -   RE: Hey cunts! Happy st patricks day!

0/d

Cause you fuc.kin brits wanted us to starve to death?  

Go raibh maith agat

Slan

Message 7/15                 Date: 18-Mar-04  @  02:25 AM   -   RE: Hey cunts! Happy st patricks day!

nobody

potatoes are good.. or is it potatos?

it snowed today! can you imagine how many clover-day celebrations that ruined? i hope a lot

still snowing

snow is good

Message 8/15                 Date: 18-Mar-04  @  06:04 AM   -   RE: Hey cunts! Happy st patricks day!

Pongoid

Link?: Link

fuckin A!!! Nobody rawks!!! Fuck the catholics and the protestants, I want to see the Druids back in the Green Isles. St. Patrick wiped out the indigenous population that wouldn't bow down to who he called "god", and people are happy over that shit to this day. Way beyond my comprehension of human stupidity.

Ape

Message 9/15                 Date: 18-Mar-04  @  08:39 AM   -   RE: Hey cunts! Happy st patricks day!

beds

and there was me thinking it was just an excuse for a piss up. what a miserable pair of cnts.

Message 10/15                 Date: 18-Mar-04  @  09:29 AM   -   RE: Hey cunts! Happy st patricks day!

Steve Roughley

Well, I got two free pints of the black stuff, so as far as I am concerned, ol' St Pat is my best bud.

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum