0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Marc Darkstate

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/17                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  08:05 PM     Edit: 24-Nov-04  |  08:06 PM   -   Marc Darkstate

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Hey m8! I'm not going to make it to England this time around but I will be arriving in Munich on Sunday 28th November and leaving Sunday 12th December. The first 2 days of the trip I'll be with friends in Dingolfing but back in Munich by Tuesday 30th.

Anyway, if by some coincidence you are going to be in Munich :P we should hook up for a few maß bier.

Maybe in June I'll be able to swing over to London and thereabouts.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/17                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  08:29 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

beds

you should forsake both and go to wales, much nicer place.

don't you want a man like this cutting your meat?

(this message was brought to you by the splott road marketing board)

Message 3/17                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  09:43 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

milan

actually me, psy, and trills were talking about moving in with you when things finaly go to hell

Message 4/17                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  10:59 PM     Edit: 24-Nov-04  |  11:01 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

sitar

I love that Benedito's of Cardiff not only has a website, but an entire gallery. Great gallery too!

"actually me, psy, and trills were talking about moving in with you when things finaly go to hell"

Isn't that putting the cart before the horse?

Message 5/17                 Date: 25-Nov-04  @  09:36 AM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

dARKSTATe

No worries Sitar, mebbe you wanna get yo' butt over to the UK for my UK wedding next June then?

(Unless you fancy a trip to Mauritius for the main wedding in May that is!!)

Message 6/17                 Date: 25-Nov-04  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

sitar

Wow! Congratulations! Depends on how many times I hit the lotto jackpot next year. Would love to be there for both.

Message 7/17                 Date: 26-Nov-04  @  09:30 AM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

dARKSTATe

Thanks mate... It'd be good to have you over/around..  

Discounting good fortune with the Jackpot however, you could check your flights from the US to Mauritius (once you get out there nice accomodation is VERY cheap as are excusions and eating out etc.)

IF that's still a stretch then having you over to the UK could be a more reasonable option if you were thinking about planning something for 2005 anyways..

Message 8/17                 Date: 26-Nov-04  @  11:51 AM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

sitar

I'll look into it when I get back. Would be great.

Message 9/17                 Date: 27-Nov-04  @  06:02 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

sitar

I'm off. Auf wieder sehen everyone!

Message 10/17                 Date: 27-Nov-04  @  06:06 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

milan

heheh... damn, shoulda taken your number in case i get another gig in salzburg coming up. its just across the border, so to speak.

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum