0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/19                 Date: 19-Mar-04  @  02:34 AM   -   sum things R simply worth fightin 4

mcc>

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

say whatever you want about my god or religion or my country or
whatever i listen to but start saying my mom's unstable and well......
some things are simply worth fighting for>
especially after seeing the new mel gibson movie!!!!!

web-link

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/19                 Date: 19-Mar-04  @  06:08 AM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

influx

Link?:  Link

weird how their faces compliment each other. big forehead, big jaw.

odd people

Message 3/19                 Date: 19-Mar-04  @  06:44 AM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

mcc>

Link?:  No link

what's scary is that there's like almost 300 million of us.
that's enough to scare some chinese.

which one do you think was defending their mother?

Message 4/19                 Date: 19-Mar-04  @  06:56 AM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

influx

for some reason I thought it was the woman.

Message 5/19                 Date: 19-Mar-04  @  08:43 AM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

dub-munkey

Link?:  No link

thats a woman?!?!

greg

Message 6/19                 Date: 19-Mar-04  @  12:26 PM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

sitar

Couldn't they should've at least waited to get back to the trailer park

Message 7/19                 Date: 19-Mar-04  @  01:15 PM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

k

nyuk-nyuk

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 8/19                 Date: 19-Mar-04  @  05:26 PM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

psylichon

She looks like a flat-out bitch. It was obviously her fault.

Message 9/19                 Date: 19-Mar-04  @  07:24 PM     Edit: 19-Mar-04  |  07:30 PM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

Optofonik - AKA, mick, rhyze, etc.

Would you believe that people actually ask me why I want to leave Georgia?

Of course, there's also that little matter of the football player in Rome, GA who was on his way to Vanderbilt University on a full scholarship after graduation. Seems the 17 year old high school football star / straight "A" student and a 15 year old admirer had a an after school shag in one of the classrooms. Convicted of rape and child molestation, he was sent to prison for fifteen years with no possibility of parole for ten. The general consensus is that she was afraid dad wouldn't approve if he found about the shagging so she called what by most accounts was consensual sex between teenagers, "rape".

During an interview on Nightline the mayor of Rome voiced his concern over misconceptions about The South and Rome in particular. He told Nightline that people seem to think the KKK marches through the town on a regular basis then went on to proudly exclaim, "...its been ten years since the KKK marched in town." To his credit the interviewer stayed quiet about the remark and let it speak for itself.

I guess I may have left something out but it would be stating the obvious.

Message 10/19                 Date: 19-Mar-04  @  07:38 PM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

Optofonik - AKA, mick, rhyze, etc.

^ up there

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum