0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: England 4 - Croatia 2

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/23                 Date: 22-Jun-04  @  01:21 AM   -   England 4 - Croatia 2

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I managed to catch the Rooney goals on camera, well the reaction in the boozer anyway.. heh heh.

and may I just say fuck you to the Scots, Welsh and Irish, because you are the most pathetic losers around. Whever England get kicked out of a contest we immediately support you guys. But no, Japan 2002 opened my eyes to what a complete shower of bitter bastards you really are, you supported Brazil and Argentinia when our boys were up against them.

To all the Scots, Welsh and Irish who supported other teams during 2002, a BIG fuck you from us ENGLISH people for not supporting us.. oh and you didnt actually manage to qualify at all for Euro 2004 did you.. not one of you... so fuck you, Great Britain as far as I'm concerned means ENGLAND, if it wasnt for us you would all be fucked, as our tax finances your dole money. Now fuck off and crawl back to your holes you pathetic bunch of anti english cunts.

ahem.

NA NA NAAAH, NA NA NAAAH, NA NA NAH NA NAN NAAAH NAN NAAAH, WE'RE GONNA SCORE ONE MORE THAN YOU... ENGLAND !!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/23                 Date: 22-Jun-04  @  02:57 AM   -   RE: England 4 - Croatia 2

Broken Silence

scots = 0

everyone else = better

kilted bastards

Message 3/23                 Date: 22-Jun-04  @  05:19 AM   -   RE: England 4 - Croatia 2

Zazza

Link?:  No link

Forfar 5 East Fife 4

Message 4/23                 Date: 22-Jun-04  @  08:28 AM   -   RE: England 4 - Croatia 2

Jock

damn, no wonder they call Stella "Wife Beater" after a rant like that.. ooh my f*cking head.

Message 5/23                 Date: 22-Jun-04  @  10:45 AM   -   RE: England 4 - Croatia 2

beds

Link?:  Link

can you change your away strip please? far too similar to wales strip. i don't want to get my head kicked in on holiday when some nutter thinks i'm engerlander on the piss.

yeah. 4-2.

*slump*

Message 6/23                 Date: 22-Jun-04  @  10:47 AM   -   RE: England 4 - Croatia 2

cheddar

Im going to get you Jock

Heroin to the Chinese...

Message 7/23                 Date: 22-Jun-04  @  11:13 AM   -   RE: England 4 - Croatia 2

SignalRunners - BLU

yay,

England won so nobody gets there windiows smashed or cars set on fire tongith in Lisbon! (or tenerife/magaluf/ibiza/ or any other beer boy holiday)

I actualually wanted England to win Jock you cunt! Well, up untill they had to go and start saying the old 'we can win this thing cant we' shit - after saying how poor englands chances of qualifying were after first game.

Still, no mention of 1966....but well played the commenetator who amnaged to get a few sneaky 5-1 munich lines in there-- dodgy bastard

blu

Message 8/23                 Date: 22-Jun-04  @  12:02 PM   -   RE: England 4 - Croatia 2

sitar

Sooooooo, did England win?

Message 9/23                 Date: 22-Jun-04  @  12:35 PM   -   RE: England 4 - Croatia 2

beds

only in terms of scoring more goals than the opposition, yes.

Message 10/23                 Date: 22-Jun-04  @  12:52 PM   -   RE: England 4 - Croatia 2

dub-munkey

at the end of the day as cliched as motty is id be surprised if they didnt refer to at least one england european victory or defeat, sometimes you need a bit of context....

i do wish he would just the feck up sometimes though!

greg

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum