0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: new band members

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/25                 Date: 12-Feb-04  @  11:50 PM   -   new band members

Jock

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

I got two new band members. Pretty cool huh.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/25                 Date: 13-Feb-04  @  12:41 AM   -   RE: new band members

BluStudio

pussy innit

Message 3/25                 Date: 13-Feb-04  @  02:23 AM   -   RE: new band members

mcc>

Link?:  No link

cool jock.....cute as mischief they be.

i got a roof-cat named biki....girl for biko as in steven....who is simply the weirdest thing but i implore you to train those pussies to stay off the gear.
thats going to be a lot of hair and duff to tend to eventually.

i've been struggling with keeping my dalmation roxie out of the main studio section...having recently built her a comfy corner in the adjacent room not more than 5 feet from me.
but her throne is right THERE next to me where she's basically grown up....

or so she tells me.

i built a half-door for her-room to persuade her otherwise.....which sometimes works.

Message 4/25                 Date: 13-Feb-04  @  02:48 AM   -   RE: new band members

BluStudio

File?:  [image]

[image file]

hey dya think blustudios newest member would be welcome to come round for a session!

blu

Message 5/25                 Date: 13-Feb-04  @  02:50 AM     Edit: 13-Feb-04  |  02:52 AM   -   RE: new band members

BluStudio

File?:  [image]

[image file]

dunno how well dad would get on perched on yer mixer right enough lol....

blu

Message 6/25                 Date: 13-Feb-04  @  07:29 AM     Edit: 13-Feb-04  |  07:31 AM   -   RE: new band members

Maarten

I have two homo-cats too, cute! But be carefull, once they grow older (read heavier) and get those cat frenzy's you dont want them in yer studio. Picture a 6 pound cat running and jumping on a 2 pound, 20 year old TB-303. ack. To this day I bet he's still happy I'm not much of a chaser as he is heh

Message 7/25                 Date: 13-Feb-04  @  10:03 AM   -   RE: new band members

Influx

blue has malamutes?

damn those are beautiful animals

Message 8/25                 Date: 13-Feb-04  @  10:26 AM   -   RE: new band members

k

bloody cats always pressing the solo buttons on the mixer! - grrrr

Message 9/25                 Date: 13-Feb-04  @  11:53 AM   -   RE: new band members

dubmunkey

K you know that! and why they always seem to turn stuff up (and i mean ear splittingly loud) instead of down...

never hang your mixer veritcally when there are cats around...it be a climbing frame for them....you can get some cool dubs out if it but its annoying when they start doing it whilst your recording....

greg

Message 10/25                 Date: 13-Feb-04  @  02:14 PM     Edit: 13-Feb-04  |  02:17 PM   -   RE: new band members

craig

Don't know how I'd gotten on without him for so long... He's much much bigger now. The only problem is that he theives like a motherfucker.. Especially socks. And the little fucker ate the MIDI dongle off my Frontier Wavecenter card two weeks ago. That'll cost me

But I still love him  

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum