0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: search your name on google

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/34                 Date: 19-Feb-04  @  11:46 PM     Edit: 19-Feb-04  |  11:46 PM   -   search your name on google

sitar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

somebody suggested doing that so I did. several sites came up..

http://www.worldofstuff.com/matt/comps/comps9.htm

http://www.theimperialorgy.com/band.html

LOL at the 2nd one. I played sitar on a track or 2. I see my name, Mark Lutnes on the long list of names. There's no hyperlink there. I wish I could hyperlink my name to http://www.theimperialorgy.com/band.html LMAO!

What a life.

anyway you should try searching your name and see if anything comes up...or maybe not

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/34                 Date: 20-Feb-04  @  12:27 AM   -   RE: search your name on google

steve

I got a senator, an elvis impersonator and a load of guff written in French which made even less sense after I'd ran it through babelfish.

Message 3/34                 Date: 20-Feb-04  @  12:44 AM   -   RE: search your name on google

Influx

TONS of influx shit out there. Influx1, too...but thankfully most of thats about ME

changin my artist name tho...soon

Message 4/34                 Date: 20-Feb-04  @  08:49 AM   -   RE: search your name on google

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link

Asside from the stuff that was actually about me, apparently there are a few mes who are business managers and directors and some scientist bloke called Ivan Stephen Roughley popped up a few times, but otherwise not that much on me. I allways thought I was quite unique :P

Steve.

Message 5/34                 Date: 20-Feb-04  @  02:37 PM   -   RE: search your name on google

beds

i'm either me, or some material science type guy

Message 6/34                 Date: 20-Feb-04  @  03:13 PM   -   RE: search your name on google

Maarten

I'm either a fucking flute-technician or a nobody  

Message 7/34                 Date: 20-Feb-04  @  03:20 PM   -   RE: search your name on google

Jock

Link?:  No link

It just come up with "fat c*nt" for me.

Message 8/34                 Date: 20-Feb-04  @  03:51 PM   -   RE: search your name on google

xoxos

my fave is some mysterious swedish chart that compares two individuals, 'rurik' and 'urban.' urban consumes much more energy and has a poorer quality of life than the rural dwelling rurik.

and the 'sons of rurik' deserve a mention. "i stand over you with my great axe, my hair blowing in the wind.."

Message 9/34                 Date: 20-Feb-04  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: search your name on google

craig

The top matches are all me. The rest match my first and last name to different people in the same list of names.

Message 10/34                 Date: 20-Feb-04  @  05:30 PM   -   RE: search your name on google

milan

there's a literary award named after me

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 34 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum