0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: goldenseal

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message 1/37                 Date: 27-Feb-04  @  08:49 PM   -   goldenseal

xoxos

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i have a little symbiotic pal that lives in my tummy that doesn't want to fucking go away and doesn't exist according to doctors ("c. albicans? doesn't exist. here, have a fucking boatload of sugar and buy some expensive useless creme on it!").. real fun. the latest episode of these misadventures involves goldenseal.. 2 pills, 2 days. after bringing up every solid and liquid in my body, i brought up about a pint of this black goopy shit, ie. prolly this mysterious intestinal residue (or my lungs) people tell you about, "the avg. 50-yr old american male carries 5 lbs of undigested red meat around.." et c.

anyway.. if you're up for it, give it a whirl.. sure as hell rather have it outside me than in me. working in nurseries et al. i've 'experimented' w/ plenty of plants, but nothing has made me hoof up anythnig like this before. (forgot to video, sorry)

oh yeah - greenstranger.com is selling some fucknig beautiful healthy blosser strain salvia d. plugs $12 or 3/$30

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/37                 Date: 28-Feb-04  @  02:15 AM   -   RE: goldenseal

mcc>

Link?:  No link

i think they found 15 pounds in john wayne.

Message 3/37                 Date: 28-Feb-04  @  03:47 AM   -   RE: goldenseal

influx

Link?:  Link

when you say "brought up" do you mean puked? or shit?

Message 4/37                 Date: 28-Feb-04  @  03:49 AM   -   RE: goldenseal

influx

nevermind. got the point.

why the fck would you want to do that, anyway? I mean...there are intestinal flushes that make the stuff come out the proper end. puking is horribly bad for your body, not to mention a terrifying experience IMO. I would never ever ever voluntarily go through that!

Message 5/37                 Date: 28-Feb-04  @  04:07 AM   -   RE: goldenseal

sitar

goldenseal is a long revered herb. good for some things but can't be taken in large amounts and can be harmful as hell. But if it did the trick for you that's great Xoxos!

Message 6/37                 Date: 28-Feb-04  @  06:27 AM   -   RE: goldenseal

influx

making you puke your guts out is doing the trick? I never even thought thats what goldenseal did. I thought it was something that allowed your kidneys to flush, so you drink a lot of water and get rid of toxins and the like...

Message 7/37                 Date: 28-Feb-04  @  03:42 PM   -   RE: goldenseal

* compulsary

try mate, along a diet of glycine max

Message 8/37                 Date: 29-Feb-04  @  04:55 PM   -   RE: goldenseal

xoxos

mmm.. commercial prods usually recommend a ~2 week course, couple of caps a day.. i took 'em for 2 days, so hardly the intended outcome. but honestly, rather puke it than leave it there. i would really fucking love to find some rhubarb to take it with.

"what - you don't go in for recreational puking, girlie man?" :p

Message 9/37                 Date: 29-Feb-04  @  05:32 PM   -   RE: goldenseal

PB

ehhh... puking black stuff? THe only time i've read about that is in some book about Ebola. The guy was melting insideout.

Message 10/37                 Date: 29-Feb-04  @  05:36 PM   -   RE: goldenseal

steve

when skagheads go to the drying out clinic they spend a couple of days having this black shit escape from every orifice. pleasant.

it's probably a bad thing that they don't have any recall of it afterwards though, I'd bet plenty more of em would stay on the wagon if they did.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 37 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum