0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: more on moore

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

Original Message 1/68                 Date: 24-Jun-04  @  06:22 PM   -   more on moore

Editing room

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

http://www.mooreexposed.com/

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/68                 Date: 24-Jun-04  @  09:47 PM   -   RE: more on moore

cydonia cell

Link?:  No link

Oh, look people are human!!

I'm not a huge fan, but his stuff is entertaining... I agree more with him than I don't... but I do indeed disagree...

I think it's funny that people waste their time hating him

Up with troublemakers, down with trouble

Oh, look ^ ... Another contradiction

imagine that...

Gray is always better than black and white, says I

e

Message 3/68                 Date: 24-Jun-04  @  10:20 PM   -   RE: more on moore

mcc>

especially these ball-less wonders who can't even peep who they are.

watch this drive>

Message 4/68                 Date: 25-Jun-04  @  04:57 PM   -   RE: more on moore

xoxos

because driving feels good..

i guess because we just haven't gotten over the fascination with moving thru space w/o moving our fat stinky knees. walknig is for proles and hardly as exciting.

watch this fucking drive.. it will kill everythnig on the planet!

Message 5/68                 Date: 26-Jun-04  @  03:08 AM   -   RE: more on moore

Influx

one of those sites the dude talks about how many false claims moore makes. Guy lists a whole shitload of "counter arguments"

and not a single damn one of them is annotated

Message 6/68                 Date: 26-Jun-04  @  03:15 AM   -   RE: more on moore

mcc>

if the claims were false....he'd be taken to court & sued for libel.
simple as that.

it's not like he's the government which is in the business of lying and getting away with it.

Message 7/68                 Date: 26-Jun-04  @  04:22 AM     Edit: 26-Jun-04  |  04:24 AM   -   RE: more on moore

sitar

WMDs...a catastrophic lie and you're gonna point to some phony balonie websites that still defend the Bush administration. wTf? Are you part of a terrorist organization?

Message 8/68                 Date: 26-Jun-04  @  06:24 AM   -   RE: more on moore

d

isn't "watch this drive" something W says before he smacks a golf ball? waddafcker!

Message 9/68                 Date: 29-Jun-04  @  07:19 AM   -   RE: more on moore

urbicide

yeah, Bush stares into the camera and calls "on all Americans to stop these terrorist killers." Then the video edit goes to bush saying: "watch this drive" as he slams a golf ball. I actually chuckled.

Message 10/68                 Date: 29-Jun-04  @  07:26 AM   -   RE: more on moore

psylichon

As Moore has said many times, yes he has an agenda, yes he has a single-sided viewpoint. He admits all this and simply claims to be stating his opinion. He is fortunate enough to, for some reason, have the ear of many at this point and time.

Highest grossing documentary in history. It seems people want to hear his opinion. Just as bush is vilified, so is moore, so is anyone with strong convictions and media attention. Who's right? Who's wrong? Who cares... listen to what both sides say and make your own opinion ya lemming.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

There are 68 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum