0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message 1/107                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  03:25 AM   -   Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Togo Peffin

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Here I am, a Brit. A message to all Americans on this site:
Vote Kerry. Bush's time can be ended on Tuesday. You can evict him from the Whitehouse. I hope you're going to vote. Vote. Vote Kerry. Not because he's really great. More because Bush is such a useless shit. For Christ's sake.
Togo

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/107                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  03:42 AM     Edit: 31-Oct-04  |  03:42 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

psylichon

Link?: Link

Yer not gonna believe the turnout this year, folks. I will be truly proud of America if we make this happen with a sudden swell of voter interest. That will truly send a message.

"hey guess what? we actually care this time!"

Message 3/107                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  05:39 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

mcc>

for me...this ain't even about republican or democrat.
it's about taking the reins out of the hands of madmen....and bringing decency and intelligence back (?) to government....
at least on some scale compared to what we're seeing today.

Message 4/107                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  07:29 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

psylichon

hehehe, i know i've heard it recently... possibly here... but it's funny enough to warrant a repeat:

"Voting for Bush is like running in the special olympics. even if you win, you're still retarded"

that should get the handicapped vote

Message 5/107                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  08:10 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

cheddar

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Message 6/107                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  08:11 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

milan

touch wood psy

Message 7/107                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  08:11 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

cheddar

[image file]

Message 8/107                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  08:12 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

cheddar

[image file]

Message 9/107                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  08:14 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

psylichon

"Let's not vote for him in 2004, either"

Message 10/107                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  02:32 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

mcc>

nice twist on an old message psy!!!!

Retired military men stump for Kerry
All three are critical of Bush's handling of Iraq.
By TOM JOYCE
Daily Record/Sunday News
Saturday, October 30, 2004

The three men eating lunch at a backroom in the Sunrise Restaurant in York had some things in common. All three were ex-military. All three voted for President Bush in the 2000 elections. And all three now regret it.

Two of the men are retired lieutenant generals. William Hilsman was commanding general of the Army's Research and Development Laboratories at Fort Monmouth, N.J., and, earlier, served a year in Vietnam with the 1st Infantry Division. He now lives in Nuremberg, Pa.

Robert Kelly was in the Air Force for more than 30 years, served as fighter pilot in Vietnam and was the military's top adviser on air power during the Persian Gulf War. He now lives in Gladwyne.

And former Army Capt. Patrick Murphy, 31, returned from Baghdad in January. He was awarded a Bronze Star for his service in Iraq.

All three men have volunteered for the Kerry campaign, and have been touring Pennsylvania to speak about their experiences and opinions.

Kelly said he's been a Republican since 1964. Not only did he vote for President Bush, he actually attended his inaugural ball.

"I'm ashamed I did that," Kelly said on Friday afternoon. "It's been a disaster."

Kelly dislikes Bush's approach to the economy, accusing him of putting corporate interests ahead of the public's. But most of their discussion Friday afternoon focused on the president's policies in Iraq.

As far as Kelly's concerned, the entanglement in Iraq is counterproductive to fighting terrorism. As al-Qaida strikes in far-flung areas such as Russia and Spain, the United States military is bogged down in one spot.

Hilsman faults Bush for entering Iraq with no exit strategy. He also believes a big part of the problem is Bush's unwillingness or inability to form alliances with other countries.

Critics may complain such alliances would compromise U.S. sovereignty, Hilsman said. But he argues that the United States couldn't have won the Cold War without NATO, and that didn't compromise the country's sovereignty.

"We can't just keep trying to do this alone," Hilsman said. "President Bush can't do it. He's burned too many bridges."

Murphy, for his part, said he doesn't feel qualified to discuss policy. But he did describe what he's seen firsthand. And he said it's even worse than news accounts indicate. His brigade of 3,500 soldiers was asked to secure an area populated by 1.5 million Iraqis, he said.

The day after Murphy returned home to Philadelphia from Fort Bragg, N.C., he volunteered full time for Kerry's campaign.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 107 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum