0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Portugal 2004 - no buzz?!?!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

Original Message 1/69                 Date: 11-Jun-04  @  11:48 AM   -   Portugal 2004 - no buzz?!?!

Joe Sparks

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Why is there no buzz about the football this championship? Previous championships have had a certain buzz about them but this year Portugal 2004 seems a bit weird in that nobody is talking about the england team. Is it because everyone thinks we're going to get knocked out sooner rather than later?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/69                 Date: 11-Jun-04  @  12:14 PM   -   RE: Portugal 2004 - no buzz?!?!

beds

Link?:  Link

yes.

predictable choice, but france all the way.

Message 3/69                 Date: 11-Jun-04  @  12:19 PM   -   RE: Portugal 2004 - no buzz?!?!

Joe Sparks

Cool..........I reckon Italy are the dark horses even though they've had a poor season.

Message 4/69                 Date: 11-Jun-04  @  12:54 PM   -   RE: Portugal 2004 - no buzz?!?!

Jock

theres a buzz alright, the st georges are flying and people are getting excited. I cant wait. We'll do France 2-1.

The only thing shite with this Euro is the England song. That f*cking awful All Together Now, which was shite when it first came out. Goes to show how out of touch the FA are. They could of got Norman Cook to remix World In Motion.

Message 5/69                 Date: 11-Jun-04  @  01:27 PM   -   RE: Portugal 2004 - no buzz?!?!

beds

no st georges flying over here.

although apparently there's been some siting of them in aberystwyth, of all places.

i'm gonna go buy a welsh shirt this afternoon. nice adverts too. shame about the results.

Message 6/69                 Date: 11-Jun-04  @  01:34 PM   -   RE: Portugal 2004 - no buzz?!?!

dub-munkey

think a lot fo the money is on france....but yeah ive noticed that- there hasn't been the usual influx of arm-chair pundits either.......watching the world cup at work was a nightmare...they all became bloody football experts!

greg

Message 7/69                 Date: 11-Jun-04  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Portugal 2004 - no buzz?!?!

jack

Sweden are THE dark horses, I'm tellin ya!!! Watch!!!!

Message 8/69                 Date: 11-Jun-04  @  02:24 PM   -   RE: Portugal 2004 - no buzz?!?!

stuff

No buzz? It's everywhere in my country (sweden), on TV everyday (and night), papers, advertising, in the news. All over the place they're naggin about the euro championship. (and it always ends up the same for us, i don't understand those who always thinks we'll go all the way ;)

Message 9/69                 Date: 12-Jun-04  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: Portugal 2004 - no buzz?!?!

k

yeah.... there's bloody flags everywhere - and they have ENGLAND on them, just in-case you don't know it's an England flag

*cough*

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 10/69                 Date: 13-Jun-04  @  10:22 AM   -   RE: Portugal 2004 - no buzz?!?!

k

Greece eh!!....blimey!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

There are 69 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum