0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/47                 Date: 25-Jun-04  @  08:52 PM   -   Spiders Spiders!!!!!

GrooveMonkey

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

This is the spider that lives at the bottom of our garden!

Espeially for Broken Silence ya big wuss!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/47                 Date: 25-Jun-04  @  09:09 PM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

Broken Silence

[image file]

Message 3/47                 Date: 25-Jun-04  @  09:30 PM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

dont do that again ok

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/47                 Date: 25-Jun-04  @  09:33 PM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

psylichon

my bad

Message 5/47                 Date: 25-Jun-04  @  09:40 PM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

psylichon

but in all honesty, that sandra bernhardt shit is nearly as bad. Come on...

Message 6/47                 Date: 25-Jun-04  @  10:33 PM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

k

Link?:  Link

do me a favour!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/47                 Date: 25-Jun-04  @  11:36 PM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

Influx

[image file]

GM...do you know what that spider is? I get those at my house all the time, and some of em have been about 1.5" in diameter, legs outstretched

theyre obviously predator spiders. FCKING FAST too. its pretty funny when one rolls in cuz everyone jumps on the couch and screams. including me

heres the last one:

Message 8/47                 Date: 25-Jun-04  @  11:37 PM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

Influx

[image file]

closeup

Message 9/47                 Date: 25-Jun-04  @  11:38 PM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

Influx

I guess its not the same kind. really curious what this one is tho. they sure get BIG

but not as big as that one from australia...someone posted a pic a long time ago with the spider hiding behind a wall clock...its leg span looked as big as the CLOCK!

Message 10/47                 Date: 26-Jun-04  @  01:10 AM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

SignalRunners - BLU

thank christ you posted that first picture influx-

GM's picture had me shitting my pants, I pictured that as a big fern type leaf for some reason and thought that spider was a fuckin monster bird eating thing - counted only 7 legs and had visions of it losing one wrestling a fooking rabid squirell or something-

What with that red eyed cocroach shit Broken posted and then this, im starting to appreciate the uk's cooler climate

blu

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 47 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum