0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Blackout in London?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message 1/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  12:39 PM   -   Blackout in London?

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Did I hear that right? I caught the tail end of it on the news last night. Just cuz we have a blackout everybody has to have a blackout.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  12:42 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

beds

Link?:  Link

only for 25 minutes. but the fuggers are still moaning as if it was 2 weeks.

Message 3/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  01:01 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

spot

all this Fucking complaining, lightwieght londoners, they had a powercut up north for 5 days, didnt make much inthe news, 250.000 in london and its a major catostrophie..wankers (erm, except you K, your alright i spose)

Message 4/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  01:33 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

dubmunkey

Link?:  No link

still, 25 mins is long enough to lose a good tune...

greg

Message 5/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  01:43 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

ducale

who cares about the north? London is the capital city you idiots! You all imagine if the blackout happened 2 weeks ago. With all that heat, they would have been bring dead bodies out of the stuck trains down in the underground tunnels. Think before you write half thought about sweeping statements you bunch of northern monkeys!

Message 6/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  01:49 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

k

eh!... I'm from the midlands mate!! - oooo-aaar!

Message 7/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  01:51 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

k

i remember when thatcher was in, Iceland offered to supply the Uk with about 1/4 of all the power we need due to their excess from Hydro, and thatcher said no. I guess they could still do that no?

Oh wait... Thatchers job was to make sure the brits payed everything to corps run by her mates. damn!

Message 8/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  02:35 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

pict

Thatcher thatcher milk snatcher that evil repellent fascist's foul diseased mattress of an entity.I wish the torments of all the hells ever devised by humankind to be visited upon her and her stinking,culture and economy raping criminal accomplices.Vile,maggoty,greedy,insane perfidious,putrefying,suppurating,sickening power mongering carcass of malice that she is.

Message 9/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  02:45 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

Mindspawn

But honestly, pict, how do you REALLY feel...?=)

Message 10/27                 Date: 29-Aug-03  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: Blackout in London?

pict

normal transmission will be resumed shortly 

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum