0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The fat star wars kid

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

Original Message 1/62                 Date: 28-Jul-03  @  03:20 PM   -   The fat star wars kid

Jock

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Remember the fat twat with the light sabre that caused so much discussion here on DT ??

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/3095385.stm

What a twat.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/62                 Date: 28-Jul-03  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

One site has started a petition to convince George Lucas to feature Ghyslain in the forthcoming Star Wars film.  

Message 3/62                 Date: 28-Jul-03  @  04:04 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

beds

Link?:  Link

poor kid.

he did make it for other people to see, just not the millions that ended up seeing it.

Message 4/62                 Date: 28-Jul-03  @  06:21 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Defector z

Funny you bring this up. I JUST got an email from a friend of mine with a link. I'll have to send this BBC link back to him. Now he'll feel bad for giving this kid psychiatric problems. heh-heh.

Message 5/62                 Date: 28-Jul-03  @  06:36 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

beds

Link?:  Link

well, he shouldn't. if he's got problems then blame his mates who put it on the net, or blame him for being a dork, or blame his parents for making him who he is.

Message 6/62                 Date: 28-Jul-03  @  07:25 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

errata

hrmmm, yeah.

The issue points to why some of us thought it was pretty horrible that everyone ragged the kid...

But a lawsuit? Damn! Come on, man! If he wants to get over this sh+t, he needs to let it go. Not profit from it!

whatever...

e

Message 7/62                 Date: 28-Jul-03  @  08:51 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

psylichon

Oh poor kid. Will probably get a book deal out of this exposure. And I'm sure there are more girls out there who find his antics cute, and are willing to have a go with him, than any of his mockers will ever get to pick from.

Really, little dude, just go with it and stop being such a pussy.

Message 8/62                 Date: 28-Jul-03  @  09:07 PM     Edit: 28-Jul-03  |  09:08 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Steve Roughley

OH c'mon! Good on him! I hope he screws those bastards over ROYALLY! From the video that I saw, the poor guy is at school, overweight and rather uncoordinated; this is a pure recipe for neurotic insecurities and bullying. This kind of piss taking can completely ruin people’s lives (look at all the high school massacres. Where do you think they started?), and as far as I am concerned, anyone who humiliates anyone like this deserves everything that they get.

Steve.

Message 9/62                 Date: 28-Jul-03  @  09:21 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

Broken Silence

I'm torn...valid points on both sides

Message 10/62                 Date: 28-Jul-03  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: The fat star wars kid

psylichon

I'm just sick and tired of people blaming all their insecurites on the derisive comments of others. In my opinion, these people need to grow a spine and stop caring so much about their fucking precious image. It sucks the guy got screwed over by his classmates, but sometimes that shit happens, and you can't always go crying to mommy, asking her to wipe yer ass and give you double allowance because your feelings were hurt.

Fuck that, man.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 7

There are 62 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum