0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 31-Oct-04  @  03:25 AM   -   Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Togo Peffin

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Here I am, a Brit. A message to all Americans on this site:
Vote Kerry. Bush's time can be ended on Tuesday. You can evict him from the Whitehouse. I hope you're going to vote. Vote. Vote Kerry. Not because he's really great. More because Bush is such a useless shit. For Christ's sake.
Togo

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 91/107                 Date: 06-Nov-04  @  02:35 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

mcc>

Link?: Link

what happened to the good state of ADAHO?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 92/107                 Date: 06-Nov-04  @  02:38 PM     Edit: 06-Nov-04  |  02:59 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

nutoniom

i thought jesusland was funnier 'tho

OTTAWA (Reuters) - The number of U.S. citizens visiting Canada's main immigration Web site has shot up six-fold as Americans flirt with the idea of abandoning their homeland after President Bush's election win this week.
"When we looked at the first day after the election, Nov. 3, our Web site hit a new high, almost double the previous record high," immigration ministry spokeswoman Maria Iadinardi said on Friday.

On an average day some 20,000 people in the United States log onto the Web site, www.cic.gc.ca -- a figure which rocketed to 115,016 on Wednesday. The number of U.S. visits settled down to 65,803 on Thursday, still well above the norm.

Bush's victory sparked speculation that disconsolate Democrats and others might decide to start a new life in Canada, a land that tilts more to the left than the United States.

Would-be immigrants to Canada can apply to become permanent resident, a process that often takes a year. The other main way to move north on a long-term basis is to find a job, which requires a work permit.

But please spare the sob stories.

Asked whether an applicant would be looked upon more sympathetically if they claimed to be a sad Democrat seeking to escape four more years of Bush, Iadinardi replied: "There would be no weight given to statements of feelings."

Canada is one of the few major nations with an large-scale immigration policy. Ottawa is seeking to attract between 220,000 and 240,000 newcomers next year.

"Let's face it, we have a population of a little over 32 million and we definitely need permanent residents to come to Canada," said Iadinardi. "If we could meet (the 2005) target and go above it, the more the merrier."

But right now it is too early to say whether the increased interest will result in more applications.

"There is no unusual activity occurring at our visa missions (in the United States). Having someone who intends to come to Canada is not the same as someone actually putting in an application," said Iadinardi.

"We'll only find out whether there has been an increase in applications in six months."

The waiting time to become a citizen is shorter for people married to Canadians, which prompted the birth of a satirical Web site called www.marryanamerican.ca.

The idea of increased immigration by unhappy Americans is triggering some amusement in Canada. Commentator Thane Burnett of the Ottawa Sun newspaper wrote a tongue-in-cheek guide to would-be new citizens on Friday.

"As Canadians, you'll have to learn to embrace and use all the products and culture of Americans, while bad-mouthing their way of life," he said.

Message 93/107                 Date: 06-Nov-04  @  03:17 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

xoxos

"As Canadians, you'll have to learn to embrace and use all the products and culture of Americans, while bad-mouthing their way of life," he said.

"don't give me any of the consequences, just the sugar" pieces of shit

i mean, fuck, in TUCSON, people with MEXICAN CITIZENSHIP are talknig about canada so they can keep their fucking dominos delivery. what utter sad pieces of shit civilised people are.. "i'd rather live in a frozen wasteland than any place were you might sweat"

Message 94/107                 Date: 09-Nov-04  @  05:54 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

Humble Granny

Link?:  No link

Well, the stupid, racist, homophobic, rich people (who can keep the tax reductions), ignorant bastards got the man they wanted and the normal people get screwed, isn't life great?

Message 95/107                 Date: 14-Nov-04  @  08:33 AM     Edit: 14-Nov-04  |  08:40 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

cheddar

signing Here we go, here we go, here we go

get ready for it to mean something

"Hello is that dial a terrorist?, I'd like to order an event, yes I am a member"

Message 96/107                 Date: 14-Nov-04  @  10:46 AM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

k

Link?:  Link

Canada rocks... it's a beautiful country man, and no americans!!! (bonus!)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 97/107                 Date: 14-Nov-04  @  02:03 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

nutoniom

from moby's journal:

'dear canada,
now, more than ever, your neighbor to the south(aka-the blue states)needs you. most of us living in the northern and western parts of the united states don't feel very connected to the rest of the u.s, so can we bring our states and become part of canada?
we have a lot of money and some interesting cities and we promise not to be too much trouble.
the benefits to you:
a-in one fell swoop you can have southern california and new york city! surfing in canada! suddenly the u.n is on canadian soil! broadway is suddenly in canada! you could then say that canada is the birthplace of jazz and hip-hop!
b-money. cold hard cash. the red states in the u.s might have the voting power, but guess who has the money? yup, your friendly neighborhood blue states.
so when/if you accept our offer you will instantly become the richest country in the world! that sounds pretty good, right?
c-karma. accepting this offer will give you more good karma than you'd know what to do with(because you would instantly make 120 million people VERY happy).
so you get warm beaches, tons of cash, and good karma. who can say no to that?
please let us know if you accept the offer. given our enthusiasm to join canada it's safe to say that the details of the offer could probably be worked out in an afternoon.
thank you very much,
moby
p.s-just to put your minds at ease, we do know that we can't bring our assault weapons with us.'

i'm all up for it, but will you repatriate our whales stranded on the beaches of florida ?

Message 98/107                 Date: 14-Nov-04  @  05:32 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

k

Link?:  Link

can states legaly LEAVE the union?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 99/107                 Date: 14-Nov-04  @  05:54 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

psylichon

didn't go over so well last time they tried that

Message 100/107                 Date: 14-Nov-04  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: Vote John Motherfucking Kerry

mcc>

texas needs the other states' taxes and youth to pay for it's wars....otherwise it would've seceded a long time ago.

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 107 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum