0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: sterilisation Eugenics

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17

Original Message                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  04:36 PM   -   sterilisation Eugenics

pict

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"To its critics, Project Prevention or Crack - an American organisation which pays drug addicts and alcoholics to be sterilised - is a terrifying throwback to the neutering of "defectives" during the 20th Century."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3189763.stm

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 91/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

Link?: Link

on the contrary, i think you've done nothing but make yourself look like a prize Cnut with all this *WATCHING YOU" gay stuff, if yuo were to impress me with just one post you might be forgiven, but you havent, its all been benile Shite!....sad old Fucker, i bet you've got a small chap and need a way to releive the stress of that

well, you've failed in whatever it was you were attempting to do, try harder eh?

*I'M LAUGHING AT YOU*

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 92/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:49 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

We ? whose we ?

I'm hugely confused.

Message 93/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:55 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

him and his boyfriend

Message 94/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

gestapo tactics

Link?:  No link

We win. Job done. You, used to post short and sharp. Every bloated post you now use to try and one-up us, diminishes you.

YOU will continue to post here under the mistaken impression that people will forget how sorry and desperate you looked in your attempts to hold on to your ascerbic/harsh "reputation" the singular time the Originality Police brought you under observation..

WE on the other hand are.. BOTHERED?!???!

Message 95/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:01 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

Oh i see spot, you think we are a couple of anal boys?

well....bah Fuckit, we are, i tried to repress my feelings towards my posting partner, but i just cant take it any more

*WE ARE HOMOSEXUALS AND WE LOVE TO BROWN EACHOTHER*

ps...

*WE LIKE WATCHING YOU*

Message 96/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Rinse and repeat spot

Spo(r)t "..Every bloated post you now use to try and one-up us, diminishes you.

YOU will continue to post here under the mistaken impression that people will forget how sorry and desperate you looked in your attempts to hold on to your ascerbic/harsh "reputation..""

Message 97/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:06 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

gestapo tactics

STOP Fucking posting as US, WE can post on our OWN thank you!

although we wouldnt mind if you wanted to come on over and tickle our nutsacks as we type, it really turns us on, although its usually short lived because i tend to bolt my load in seconds, thats the problem with being 18

*WE'RE WANKING OVER YOU*

Message 98/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

"one up you"

err, excuse me pal, i am certainly not trying to put "one up you", Fuck right off you Fucking arse badit!!

proving yerselfs now eh girls?

Message 99/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:13 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Rinse and repeat spot

WE can do this all day, as you've found out.. and you can copy EVERYTHING we've already done today to make you look stupid. WE'RE going to finish for the weekend now, while YOU have an I.T department to run (allegedly..) all that responsibility eh? And since you've been wasting your time TRYING to go toe-to-toe with us, no doubt you have a SHIT LOAD of work to catch up on!

Ha ha!

..and if you don't who gives a shit.. no one here does!

Just remember this when you go home late tonite,
Pissed off that you were made to look like a twat infront of complete strangers..

"..Every bloated post you now use to try and one-up us, diminishes you.

YOU will continue to post here under the mistaken impression that people will forget how sorry and desperate you looked in your attempts to hold on to your ascerbic/harsh "reputation.."

Message 100/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

originality police

Link?:  Link

you stop we are not arse bandits. I dont know what you are talking about. You keep on with your same old posts thinking people will back your claims that we are gay. we are not gay, we just are a bit curious thats all. the summer evenings are long, and after we've done our homework theres nothing much more to do. so what if I have felt the warmth of gestopo's seed in me. what is gay about that ?

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17

There are 166 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The search key was not found in any record.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (621:1) to (621:51).

Date/Time: 06/26/24 16:48:58
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)
Remote Address: 3.145.72.86
Query String: chatter_id=35&end=100&start=91&step_messagecount=10&step_rowcount=30&threadid=34045&threads_end=1500&threads_start=1451