0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: sterilisation Eugenics

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Original Message                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  04:36 PM   -   sterilisation Eugenics

pict

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"To its critics, Project Prevention or Crack - an American organisation which pays drug addicts and alcoholics to be sterilised - is a terrifying throwback to the neutering of "defectives" during the 20th Century."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3189763.stm

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 111/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

weekend ?? when ? what day is it ?

bah, you just reminded me, I got a bloody wedding to go to tomorrow and the bloody footie is on.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 112/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:37 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

weekend ?? when ? what day is it ?

bah, you just reminded me, I got a bloody wedding to go to tomorrow and the bloody footie is on.

Message 113/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

i went to a weddnig last weekend, nicely timed fo the england game tomorrow, muhwahaha, i'll keep you up to date with texts if you want

"beep beep", Jock, they just scored, its better the 5-1 against germany, hahaha, your at a wedding"

Message 114/166                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:42 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock Munro

bastard

Message 115/166                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  02:44 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

mcc>

Link?:  No link

spot....how can multi-tasking between working and posting be a stretch when you certainly have no problem being a complete **sshole...AND...kvnt..at the same time?....and i'm sure a complete huge wussy....i mean woooosy...all your talk...you retard.

damn...if you were early dt...then...what a sad point of origin....eh?

like a bunch of old farts at the legionairrrres hall passing cards and farts...and yuk..yuk..that's funny jim-bob...tell it again! tell it again sergeant!...ooohhhhhhh...and... oohh. how'bout the time we.....

hey remember dt when it was young? god bless old king fuddy duddy.

you're a snore.

Message 116/166                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  06:20 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Blista

Uh ohh, someone forgot his meds.

Message 117/166                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  09:10 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Zazza

'breeding should stop COMPLETELY for one generation'

Excellent idea, but doesn't that mean the end of the human race?

;)

Message 118/166                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  08:18 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

Link?:  Link

of course not!
people have kids right now, dont they? then everyone stops for..what is it...25 years?

the ones that are children right now will be ready to go when the new cycle starts

Message 119/166                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  08:50 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

errata

HOW THE HELL is anyone going to keep an entire generation of humans from breeding until they are between 25 and 35 years old??? I mean, not just in one town (which would be a huge feat of epic proportions) but the WHOLE earth, close to 1 and a half billion people (under the age of 11)... right!

Cool, neat idea... but... it might also be nice for the colder climates if the earth was a few miles closer to the sun, or if jesus would just finaly show up and destroy us sinners, or if the space aliens would come back and share all their secrets with us so we wouldn't have to work anymore...

shrug... sorry, guess I'm being an asshole...

e

Message 120/166                 Date: 06-Sep-03  @  11:53 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Pongoid

you people fucking amaze me. Somebody offers people a chance to not fuck things up worse for the rest of us, and some of you trash on them like they are wrong for it. You think it's cool? A crack-head should have a crack-baby that spends its short life on machines, retarded, knowing nothing but pain until it dies, and costs the tax-payer the money to take care of it, while there are hard working folks out there who are dying every day because insurance doesn't cover their diabetes meds? It's not cool that a crack-head can choose be just their own problem, and get rewarded for taking a little responsibility for that? What the fuck, people?

I told you all what the solution was and how to implement it a long time ago. You called me names and said it was horrible. Horrible or not, it would work, it would not discriminate, it would not leave the error of human choice and instinct in the equation, it would just solve the problem of overpopulation, allowing natural attrition and old age to form a better equilibrium with the lenghthened lifespan and years of fertility that humanity has developed over the last several hundred years.

Ape

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

There are 166 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The search key was not found in any record.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (621:1) to (621:51).

Date/Time: 06/26/24 16:50:49
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)
Remote Address: 18.222.100.212
Query String: chatter_id=35&end=120&start=111&step_messagecount=12&step_rowcount=30&threadid=34045&threads_end=1500&threads_start=1451