0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: sterilisation Eugenics

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Original Message                 Date: 02-Sep-03  @  04:36 PM   -   sterilisation Eugenics

pict

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

"To its critics, Project Prevention or Crack - an American organisation which pays drug addicts and alcoholics to be sterilised - is a terrifying throwback to the neutering of "defectives" during the 20th Century."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/3189763.stm

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 160/166                 Date: 09-Sep-03  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Raj

I sold you THAT kabob Jack and I loaded it with extra curry.

ahahahahahahaaaa, revenge of the turnds!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 161/166                 Date: 10-Sep-03  @  08:09 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

Link?:  No link

whose Jack ?

anyway, I have a high tolerance to curry. I always have vindaloo, and I've even succesfully completed a chicken phaal.

Message 162/166                 Date: 10-Sep-03  @  09:13 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

influx

hey jock..here in the states you can sue for food poisoning

wonderful, eh?

Message 163/166                 Date: 10-Sep-03  @  09:55 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

milan

Link?: Link

uh... you can sue anywhere in the world for food poisoning i believe, you... you american!

Message 164/166                 Date: 10-Sep-03  @  10:02 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

ZPG

SIX BILLION PEOPLE AND CLIMING!!!! Too many people, way way too many people. Don't have kids! Stop the madness. Zero population growth!!!!!!!!!!! Were drowing in our own garbage. The bible said go forth and multiply. (Note I am not a flugging Christian) but it never said when to stop. The definition of Cancer is a cell that can't stop dividing. People of the Earth get a flucking clue........... This is so pathetically obvious its disgusting I should even have to waste your time writing this dribble. Evidently, however, no one is listeng as the Earths population climbs by one person every second. STOP THE INSANITY, STOP BREEDING NOW!!!!!! Give $500.00 too anyone who will get steralized volutarily.... Do it now before we gag to death in our own excess fecal crap.

peace out.

Now go to the store now and stock up on birth control so your unwanted kid isn't life's next fricking accident..............

Message 165/166                 Date: 10-Sep-03  @  10:37 AM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

Jock

its like that line from the matrix, about us being a virus.

amen to that. I certainly agree.

Message 166/166                 Date: 10-Sep-03  @  02:53 PM   -   RE: sterilisation Eugenics

spot

Link?: Link

bearded clam

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

There are 166 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Occurred While Processing Request

Error Diagnostic Information

ODBC Error Code = S1000 (General error)

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The search key was not found in any record.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFQUERY), occupying document position (621:1) to (621:51).

Date/Time: 06/26/24 16:48:05
Browser: Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)
Remote Address: 3.21.247.29
Query String: chatter_id=35&end=166&start=160&step_messagecount=17&step_rowcount=30&threadid=34045&threads_end=1500&threads_start=1451