0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Gay Bishops Row

Viewing all 17 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/17                 Date: 25-Feb-05  @  02:39 PM   -   Gay Bishops Row

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

what is wrong with these guys, i just dont get it.

I cant recall anywhere in the teachings of Jesus that he said "you cannot be gay"

a bunch of idiots if you ask me, sacrificing a section fo society for political expediency it seems.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/17                 Date: 25-Feb-05  @  02:56 PM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

beds

Link?: Link

i thought this was gonna be a film clip of two queers in cassocks having a bitch slap session.

Message 3/17                 Date: 25-Feb-05  @  10:09 PM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

k

heh heh - lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/17                 Date: 26-Feb-05  @  04:20 AM     Edit: 26-Feb-05  |  06:13 AM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

pict

Link?:  No link

It's the God bit I don't understand I mean what the fuck are they all on about?You might as well believe in Osiris or Zeus or Thor if you're going to swallow the Allah,Jesus,Jehovah explanation for things.The Church of England was founded on going against the moral authority of its time.

Whenever I read of religious types Gay Bashing for God, I always think of the scene in The Naked Civil Servant where a group of big bruisers trash a small greasy spoon cafe place that a small group of homosexual men met together in.

John Hurt plays the lead role and he's facing this big heavy built guy who's just about to give him a doing,John Hurt says defiantly"You better piss off before they all find out!".

Maybe all these ones that are so against it have a secret room at the back of their minds that they go to, where they don't want GOD to see them cavorting around in their pink leather gay biker outfit pelvic thrusting at a hairy bottom to the groovy sounds of village people singing"Y M C A! Y M C A a a".Do they get
brownie points with GOD for condemning gay people?I mean why did GOD create gay people then?(If in fact you believe that there is a god who created everything including sexuality)

I mean if you're not into it what the fuck is the problem? If the situation ever arises where someone makes a move on you and you're not into it what's wrong with simply saying"No thanks I'm not into that"
I mean there's no need to point the big moral finger whilst shouting at the top of your lungs

"This filthy pervert wants to fuck me and so should burn in eternal torment in the scorching fires of HELL!"

"Never forget that the foundation of the Church of England is the bollocks of Henry the VIIIth"as the Catholics like to remind us.

He had a real kink for the 6 finger shuffle just ask Ann Bolyn.

Message 5/17                 Date: 26-Feb-05  @  04:55 AM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

Hey guys, not putting any personal opinion into this, but from what ive read, the catholic church's point of view on gays is something like this: they don't mind gay people, its people who decide they are gay for sexual reasons. the church does not approve of any form of sexual conduct that isnt innitiated for productive purposes only- so that pretty much rules out the idea of being gay. if you want to look further into the argument though, the church believes that people are not born gay, but it is a choice made by purely physical/sexual desires.

hey, ive had to sit through 4 years of religion classes, i might as well pipe up any random information when i can :P

Message 6/17                 Date: 26-Feb-05  @  09:32 AM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

beds

it's not just the catholics, it's the anglican church who are getting their cassocks in a twist over this. big problem for the anglicans is africa where the anglican church is very popular and where being gay is that voodoo you don't do.

Message 7/17                 Date: 26-Feb-05  @  09:35 AM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

beds

" its people who decide they are gay for sexual reasons"

wtf are you on about?

but yeah, what pict said. fuck god.

Message 8/17                 Date: 26-Feb-05  @  11:45 AM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

k

lol... agreed, it's politics... fascist africans bending the church to their will and the church, cos it's dying in the west, is all; "yeah yeah whatever you want, we dont care that your goverment is a fascist nazi military regime and you oppress women and mutilate them....as long as your not fucking GAY!!!!"

LOL... what-ever!... 'bums on seats' etc

Message 9/17                 Date: 26-Feb-05  @  02:55 PM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

nutoniom

if bisexuality wasn't such a taboo, they're would be less rape, less child molested and less divorce.

- not tonight , i have a headache.

- no problem honey, let me bring you some aspirin. have a good rest. i'll go see what charlie's up to.

the programming same sex sex=bad is secular and very firmly rooted

give a buddy a hand : )

Message 10/17                 Date: 26-Feb-05  @  07:15 PM     Edit: 26-Feb-05  |  08:25 PM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

Pongoid

I must confess, I'm a bit puzzled by The Jews in all of this. You see, this stuff is laid out in Leviticus 18:22 "Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination." That's all Old Testament with Moses and Aaron, burnt offerings, and wierd bloody altar consecration shit: i.e. it's in the Torah. Yet I don't hear them making a big stink about this, and never really have, come to think of it.

I know a few gay Jews and they don't have a problem with their orientation in relation with their religion. Still, you've got some of the most religious zeolots in the world burning and bombing and torturing non-believers each day, so fanatical that Europe said "Fuck it, have your own country!"; and they kinda turn a blind eye to this...but the Rome won't? For fuck's sake, the Catholic Church is BUILT on a load of buggering powerhungry freaks that have been parasitically feeding off of the rest of mankind since the Middle Ages. Why go after their own? If there is a God, as depicted in the Judeo-Christian mythos, he must certainly have a taste for hypocrisy, irony, and suffering.

What makes any one person more holy than another, if we are all creations of the Almighty? Does the Almighty take a look and go "Eeny-meeny-miney-moe...you're fucked!...Eeny-meeny-miney-moe...you're a saint...you're gay...you're in...you're out...and YOU get to the BACK of the line!!"? I doubt it. We're all made of up the same stuff, everyone and everything.

You get the picture.

Ape

Message 11/17                 Date: 26-Feb-05  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

im not on anything beds, merely regurgitating

Message 12/17                 Date: 27-Feb-05  @  12:56 AM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

beds

no no, what are you regurgitating? i thought that the catholic position was there's nothing wrong with being a homo as long as you didn't act on your emotion in a sexual way.

Message 13/17                 Date: 27-Feb-05  @  01:09 AM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

beds

oh right, i re-read that. yeah.

what a bunch of freaks

Message 14/17                 Date: 28-Feb-05  @  10:47 AM     Edit: 28-Feb-05  |  10:48 AM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

Zazza

This has nothing to do with rome (they're all gay anyway), it's the anglical church.. remember the one that taught all the african and caribbean people that they would burn in hell for various stuff including being gay, masturbating, all that good stuff..

The funniest thing I saw was a couple of years ago when a gay cleric from the uk was talking to an African Bishop... and the african bishop started trying to excorcise him by laying hands on him live on camera..

Disease as the result of being possessed by spirits is a big thing in africa anyhow... and the christians plugged right in there... nice job, messengers of god..

And the tortuous mental gymnastics christians have to go through to explain their position on all this bullshit is hilarious.. being gay is a choice... yeah right..

The sooner all these religious idiots get reeducated the better... or all we can look forward to is more war, repression, victimisation and general fuckwittery for the foreseeable future..

Message 15/17                 Date: 28-Feb-05  @  12:58 PM     Edit: 28-Feb-05  |  04:07 PM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

Steve Roughley

Well, what I find kind of funny is that the religion is based on the belief of an almighty being who's word has been recorded in the bible. It is actually stated that man shall not sleep with man in relation to those horrible sinners in Sodom. So, by allowing homosexuality, they have nullified their religion! "I believe in everything God says, except for this, and that, oh and that too. So he is basically wrong." If you believe in the Judaeist God and you are gay, then you are fucked!

And, I'm sure that this doesn't just apply to homosexuality. Just look at some of the rediculous laws layed down in Deuteronomy (spelling). I remember something daft relating to a man fighting another man and what should happen if his wife touches his testicles (she was to be treated as unclean or something). And why don't catholics slaughter cows anymore??? If they wanna be religious then they should get it right! God Damn It!

Message 16/17                 Date: 28-Feb-05  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

steve

always found it strange that being a practising homosexual (a common, or garden sin according to the bible) is somehow a much bigger issue than being a fat bastard (a deadly sin according to the good book).

Message 17/17                 Date: 28-Feb-05  @  04:59 PM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

Steve Roughley

Very good point. Expecially in the current state of western health.

Viewing all 17 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum