0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: official: pope dead

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 03-Apr-05  @  12:57 AM   -   official: pope dead

beds

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

yeah sad for his family and maybe his worshipers around the world but he was a cunt wasn't he?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/17                 Date: 04-Apr-05  @  09:13 AM   -   RE: official: pope dead

k

kinda strange on the news, the guys talking about "The extraordinary scenes" at St Peter's Square at the Vatican... and the camera shows the square almost empty of people... kinda strange, you'd think it'd be packed if there were "extraordinary scenes"...

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/17                 Date: 04-Apr-05  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: official: pope dead

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

Nice of the catholic church to let their idol and leader live his last days with dignity.. i.e being propped up and trying to deliver a speech. Poor bastard. Bloody catholics, filling up the bloody world with people they cant afford to bloody feed.

http://www.mwscomp.com/movies/mol/m-04-i-2.htm

Thats what I always think about when I want to take the piss out of Catholics.

Message 13/17                 Date: 04-Apr-05  @  06:48 PM   -   RE: official: pope dead

k

heh heh.... Just a wa-fer thin mint!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/17                 Date: 05-Apr-05  @  01:24 AM   -   RE: official: pope dead

cheddar

ftp

Message 15/17                 Date: 06-Apr-05  @  09:23 AM   -   RE: official: pope dead

Zazza

Link?:  No link

kilo: 'ouch!... wonder who's up next?'

Prince Rainier apparently...

Message 16/17                 Date: 06-Apr-05  @  10:45 AM   -   RE: official: pope dead

0/d

with the way the news is covering it i'd be forgiven for thinking that it was God that died.

Message 17/17                 Date: 06-Apr-05  @  12:06 PM   -   RE: official: pope dead

Jock Munro

dunno why the prime minister and prince jug ears are going to the popes funeral, arent they C of E ? (church of england), after all England is a protestant country mainly. Why the fuck is Pope's death getting so much coverage ?

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum