0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Gay Bishops Row

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 25-Feb-05  @  02:39 PM   -   Gay Bishops Row

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

what is wrong with these guys, i just dont get it.

I cant recall anywhere in the teachings of Jesus that he said "you cannot be gay"

a bunch of idiots if you ask me, sacrificing a section fo society for political expediency it seems.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/17                 Date: 26-Feb-05  @  10:19 PM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

S1GNALRUNNERS - Andrew

Link?: Link

im not on anything beds, merely regurgitating

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/17                 Date: 27-Feb-05  @  12:56 AM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

beds

no no, what are you regurgitating? i thought that the catholic position was there's nothing wrong with being a homo as long as you didn't act on your emotion in a sexual way.

Message 13/17                 Date: 27-Feb-05  @  01:09 AM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

beds

oh right, i re-read that. yeah.

what a bunch of freaks

Message 14/17                 Date: 28-Feb-05  @  10:47 AM     Edit: 28-Feb-05  |  10:48 AM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

Zazza

Link?:  No link

This has nothing to do with rome (they're all gay anyway), it's the anglical church.. remember the one that taught all the african and caribbean people that they would burn in hell for various stuff including being gay, masturbating, all that good stuff..

The funniest thing I saw was a couple of years ago when a gay cleric from the uk was talking to an African Bishop... and the african bishop started trying to excorcise him by laying hands on him live on camera..

Disease as the result of being possessed by spirits is a big thing in africa anyhow... and the christians plugged right in there... nice job, messengers of god..

And the tortuous mental gymnastics christians have to go through to explain their position on all this bullshit is hilarious.. being gay is a choice... yeah right..

The sooner all these religious idiots get reeducated the better... or all we can look forward to is more war, repression, victimisation and general fuckwittery for the foreseeable future..

Message 15/17                 Date: 28-Feb-05  @  12:58 PM     Edit: 28-Feb-05  |  04:07 PM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

Steve Roughley

Well, what I find kind of funny is that the religion is based on the belief of an almighty being who's word has been recorded in the bible. It is actually stated that man shall not sleep with man in relation to those horrible sinners in Sodom. So, by allowing homosexuality, they have nullified their religion! "I believe in everything God says, except for this, and that, oh and that too. So he is basically wrong." If you believe in the Judaeist God and you are gay, then you are fucked!

And, I'm sure that this doesn't just apply to homosexuality. Just look at some of the rediculous laws layed down in Deuteronomy (spelling). I remember something daft relating to a man fighting another man and what should happen if his wife touches his testicles (she was to be treated as unclean or something). And why don't catholics slaughter cows anymore??? If they wanna be religious then they should get it right! God Damn It!

Message 16/17                 Date: 28-Feb-05  @  04:27 PM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

steve

always found it strange that being a practising homosexual (a common, or garden sin according to the bible) is somehow a much bigger issue than being a fat bastard (a deadly sin according to the good book).

Message 17/17                 Date: 28-Feb-05  @  04:59 PM   -   RE: Gay Bishops Row

Steve Roughley

Very good point. Expecially in the current state of western health.

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum