0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Marc Darkstate

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 24-Nov-04  @  08:05 PM     Edit: 24-Nov-04  |  08:06 PM   -   Marc Darkstate

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Hey m8! I'm not going to make it to England this time around but I will be arriving in Munich on Sunday 28th November and leaving Sunday 12th December. The first 2 days of the trip I'll be with friends in Dingolfing but back in Munich by Tuesday 30th.

Anyway, if by some coincidence you are going to be in Munich :P we should hook up for a few maß bier.

Maybe in June I'll be able to swing over to London and thereabouts.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/17                 Date: 01-Dec-04  @  03:17 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

sitar

Link?: Link

Having a great time. My cellphone doesn't work here though. Only learned about the different simm chips between the US and Europe after I got here.

Oh well.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/17                 Date: 01-Dec-04  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

milan

3-band phone is the answer, mate

Message 13/17                 Date: 01-Dec-04  @  11:44 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

Jock Munro

aye, what happened to the days when you said "I'm never ever gonna get hitched", then all of a sudden it facking happens. Thats getting old for you eh.

any aussies wanna see a fat english cunt marry a saucy brunette, then I'll be here on Sunday 9th Jan 2005 at 5pm. Its an open church !!

http://www.portdouglasweddings.com.au/gallery.htm

Message 14/17                 Date: 05-Dec-04  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

cheddar

got any dirty pictures?

all the best

Message 15/17                 Date: 09-Dec-04  @  01:18 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

sitar

"fat english cunt marry a saucy brunette"

Are you the saucy brunette? Congrats m8!

Message 16/17                 Date: 09-Dec-04  @  02:42 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

nutoniom

amazing ! you're retiring the beer goggles ? wow.
how 'bout a hockey helmet as a wedding gift, for those night when you forget ?
congrats and take care

Message 17/17                 Date: 09-Dec-04  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: Marc Darkstate

dARKSTATe

C'mon then.. we don't wanna see pix of some aussie church.. let's see the saucy bird!

Pages: 1 2

There are 17 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum