0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: this citroen commercial rocks!!!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 25-Nov-04  @  11:15 PM   -   this citroen commercial rocks!!!

sitar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I want one....^

or

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/citroen.php

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/19                 Date: 28-Nov-04  @  10:00 PM   -   RE: this citroen commercial rocks!!!

Maarten

Link?: Link

ha, funky car  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/19                 Date: 02-Dec-04  @  11:31 PM   -   RE: this citroen commercial rocks!!!

Pongoid

So how come my car can't do that? And if I buy a citroen will it do that for me too? Do they offer some sort of driver/pilot's ed for that sort of thing? I mean it's cute and all if you like bell-bottomed poof-stepping motors, but what does that have to do with ANYTHING about the actual product that Citroen is selling?

Ape

Message 13/19                 Date: 03-Dec-04  @  01:31 PM   -   RE: this citroen commercial rocks!!!

milan

^^^

Message 14/19                 Date: 03-Dec-04  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: this citroen commercial rocks!!!

k

Link?:  Link

lol @ Milan

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/19                 Date: 03-Dec-04  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: this citroen commercial rocks!!!

xoxos

humour - a bio-fluid. flows between animas. the elixir of souls.

sorry, man. my channels have all been walled up to keep the shit and lies that are passed off as humour out. i couldn't find a damn thing humorous about a car in a commercial.

yes, i am the fucking black atman, and the first thing that's going to be good for me in a loooong time is slitting all those throats, one after the other, with their terrible 'ooh me' style sadness

watch an electronic box and laugh.

Message 16/19                 Date: 04-Dec-04  @  03:43 PM   -   RE: this citroen commercial rocks!!!

S1GNALRUNNERS - BLU

WOW, you need some sex xoxos!

Message 17/19                 Date: 05-Dec-04  @  04:31 PM   -   RE: this citroen commercial rocks!!!

xoxos

Message 18/19                 Date: 05-Dec-04  @  08:02 PM   -   RE: this citroen commercial rocks!!!

psylichon

lol

Message 19/19                 Date: 06-Dec-04  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: this citroen commercial rocks!!!

dARKSTATe

"...yeah it's quite odd with CGI being so cool now that no-ones made a proper TRANSFORMERS movie, with all the team done like that it'd be well cool ..."

Ask and ye shall receive K, Dreamworks are actually developing a BIG budget Transformers movie as we speak..

This citroen commercial will certainly put more interest out there for it.. :-)

(The only downside is that I hear the bloke writing the script for it, is the same guy that wrote the script for the frankly, fucking awful "The Core")

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum