0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: k... at it again?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 11-Jan-05  @  01:04 PM   -   k... at it again?

Bol Toper

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Winding up the good people over at SOS. People are so polite here these days you have to go to SOS for a good argument. Most entertaining

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/19                 Date: 12-Jan-05  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: k... at it again?

Influx

Link?: Link

damn, kilo!

funny how calm and collected you usually are but you got pretty riled up

for the record, I agree with the original poster...he tried to sort it out and according to him PR didnt handle it well at ALL. Telling people about it is prefectly fair the way I see it

the others...slinging accusations and shit...well...not necessary

couldnt read the whole thing. too long 

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/19                 Date: 12-Jan-05  @  02:23 AM   -   RE: k... at it again?

Influx1

you know what's funny? I just thought of this...regarding SOS?

I subscribed last..summer...and when I got my first issue I realized it was money I just didnt need to spend, so I emailed the subscription department and said "Please cancel and refund the balance"

in the states you can do this..I dont know about the UK

but...I got NO response. I tried SEVEN times, and never once got a single response

not even a "we're sorry but thats not how it works. once we have your money its OURS MUWAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA!"

nothin.

so..should I start a post there about SOS stealin my money?

Message 13/19                 Date: 12-Jan-05  @  02:10 PM   -   RE: k... at it again?

k

lol - fer sure!!

lol - that's too funny

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/19                 Date: 12-Jan-05  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: k... at it again?

Influx1

yeah, its fckin hilarious in this context.

pisses me off when I think about it...just being ignored like that. pretty bad

Message 15/19                 Date: 12-Jan-05  @  08:01 PM   -   RE: k... at it again?

pict

Link?:  No link

You should post that to the SOS forum all the old hens will have a good old pecking frenzy at that.The St george the valiant types will all leap to the defence of the fair maiden SOS magazine.

go on if you don't I will

heh heh heh cackle

Message 16/19                 Date: 13-Jan-05  @  02:26 AM   -   RE: k... at it again?

Influx1

Im not even registered in the forums I dont think, plus I dont like bitching like that.

wouldnt even know where to start

Message 17/19                 Date: 13-Jan-05  @  11:56 AM   -   RE: k... at it again?

k

The St george the valiant types will all leap to the defence of the fair maiden SOS magazine.

heh - never heard it put like that before, lol - funny

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 18/19                 Date: 13-Jan-05  @  02:09 PM   -   RE: k... at it again?

nutoniom

"the old hens will have a good old pecking frenzy "

he he, supersonic fighting cocks

Message 19/19                 Date: 13-Jan-05  @  05:04 PM   -   RE: k... at it again?

k

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum