0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 19-Mar-04  @  02:34 AM   -   sum things R simply worth fightin 4

mcc>

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

say whatever you want about my god or religion or my country or
whatever i listen to but start saying my mom's unstable and well......
some things are simply worth fighting for>
especially after seeing the new mel gibson movie!!!!!

web-link

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/19                 Date: 20-Mar-04  @  02:18 AM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

d

Link?:  No link

I'm thinking of asking them if they wanna join Guards of Magog. I wouldn't even have to photoshop their faces.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/19                 Date: 20-Mar-04  @  03:09 AM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

mcc>

just another reason why i could never marry again....i mean within minutes of
movie's end i'll be saying something about someone's mother and all-of-a-sudden i got a pan
upside my head and being taken away by the cops for abuse and stuff.

it's just not the kind of attention i'm trying to draw at this time.

Message 13/19                 Date: 20-Mar-04  @  06:50 AM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

nee

No shit. My ex threw a cast iron skillet at my head, missed, and destroyed the wall next to where my head was - had to be fixed by the landlord. It was my Nana's skillet even. Fecking psycho or just pissed off? I considered the later and filed the former. Stilled loved her though - for the next five years at least. Its a wacky thing that love business.

Message 14/19                 Date: 20-Mar-04  @  10:54 AM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

influx

" I wouldn't even have to photoshop their faces. "

HA!

Message 15/19                 Date: 23-Mar-04  @  03:05 PM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

mcc>

Link?: Link

web-link

here's an interesting letter to mel gibson from the guy who represents those workers who helped him make his latest blockbuster.

Message 16/19                 Date: 24-Mar-04  @  07:43 AM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

Optofonik - AKA, mick, rhyze, etc.

Brilliant!

Message 17/19                 Date: 24-Mar-04  @  02:44 PM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

milan

lol! excellent

Message 18/19                 Date: 24-Mar-04  @  03:18 PM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

Maarten

hehehe.. that must have been fun to write  

Message 19/19                 Date: 25-Mar-04  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: sum things R simply worth fightin 4

xoxos

funny tho how most people are voting it down as a story rather than up.. 1.95 out of 5.. DO NOT READ THIS...

fucken @!)*(^#$%)!^*%_!^_(!^_%!*(^_(!*#&^_(@*&#^_@&_*(&@^)($*&^@($&_@+)*$(&_@$^(*&@#$

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum