0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: portrait of k

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 19-Feb-05  @  01:20 PM     Edit: 19-Feb-05  |  01:23 PM   -   portrait of k

nutoniom

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

well, it's from aound 1994, so it's really just a coincidence. i know you're not that ugly  

well, the ghosts are closing in now, but i doubt there will be a trial. It seems you can't force the machine to look at itself with impunity. funily enough, my haraps' shorter gives the following example of the use for impunity: "I hope you don't think you're going to get away with being so stupid."

it seems there's always an idiot to run after the guy who dropped it's flag.
Hey, myster myster, you dropped this !

i wish to thank you very very much k, for allowing me to have my say, i'm sorry it hurted your business. it's a shame really, 'cause there's tons of incredible talent here.

i've already given most of my handles used here, i stand behind them and i stand behind all i've said. no, i'm not pure or anything, did my fair share of bad, but i also tried very hard to repair. it seems i've failed, miserably.

anyway, one nick i never used here: manipulator.

nothingface was me, the clue: i'm the only person mentionned twice on the album, and the only without it's last name. once as jf, once as manipulator. wich was taken from the song technocratic manipulators. strange and ironic hun ?

mcc, it really hurt me when you wrote, "voivod less blah blah and more music maybe" i love you anyway, hug your brother for me.

and to blacky, if he ever reads this. i'm sorry dude. but you really hurted me when you were sniggering in my back, while i was listening to the three pre-relaese track.

"there's a little matrix in everyone"

he wasn't referring to the movie the matrix, he was reffering to : There is no matrix, not even a guide"

a solid ten years before that movie got out.

i'm disheartened that i failed at bringing you guys back together, there was trillions notes left in the four basic forces.

rurik, i love you. never been inside your shorts, but i love you nonetheless.

i love all of you. even you darin. frankly, just because i said i didn't like a song or two on your album was no cause to hate me.

ok, i still hate cars.

and i'm a scary creepy revisionist and stay firmly camped on my position

They never set foot on the moon.

yours for the evolution
jf
to the death !

ps: i've known since the very early eighties i'm not a musician, what did you think ?

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/37                 Date: 20-Feb-05  @  07:44 AM   -   RE: portrait of k

cheddar

Link?: Link

qualilty rant though

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/37                 Date: 20-Feb-05  @  10:07 AM   -   RE: portrait of k

k

indeed, but i'm still lost as the the meaning of it exactly

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/37                 Date: 20-Feb-05  @  11:35 AM   -   RE: portrait of k

sitar

Did somebody already mention...

A picture of Dorian K

?

Message 14/37                 Date: 20-Feb-05  @  09:24 PM   -   RE: portrait of k

k

nutoniom man, can you re-say that but simpler?.. it'd be interesting to know what you're on about

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 15/37                 Date: 20-Feb-05  @  09:25 PM   -   RE: portrait of k

psylichon

god damnit, you just reminded me how much I miss the really good drugs.

Message 16/37                 Date: 21-Feb-05  @  01:57 AM     Edit: 21-Feb-05  |  01:58 AM   -   RE: portrait of k

beds

File?:  [image]

[image file]

come on k, let's have that pic. here's me pouting. or is that a scowl?

Message 17/37                 Date: 21-Feb-05  @  02:06 AM   -   RE: portrait of k

psylichon

you look rather pissed off at yer parents for making you wear those shorts. and rightfully so...

Message 18/37                 Date: 21-Feb-05  @  03:06 AM   -   RE: portrait of k

nutoniom

he he, it's a bag of lentils.

what i'm on about ? same old same old. i remember cheds asking if i'd like to attend my own funeral. if little crustless sandwiches are served, yes.

darin, under frostbyte

basically, i'm working for artists. I think it's unfair we never get to know whose done the job on those pictures, where the only credit stated is "Picture by NASA"

the rest is only for the record

Message 19/37                 Date: 21-Feb-05  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: portrait of k

k

quality pic Beds  

Message 20/37                 Date: 21-Feb-05  @  02:18 PM   -   RE: portrait of k

darin

Link?:  No link

Ah, Frostbyte.

Sorry man, I have NO idea what you are talking about. Honestly. Hate you? What for?

Nice pic beds, did you soil your shorts there?

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 37 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum