0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: So, where's the crispy children...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10

Original Message                 Date: 06-May-03  @  05:56 AM   -   So, where's the crispy children...

Blista

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Some time ago zazza made that statement...so where's the friggin 10,000,000 dead Iraqi's killed by American. He's such a media gimp.

Fvcking dozy

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/96                 Date: 06-May-03  @  09:37 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

man called clay

bastiaan.....
i, perhaps....and only perhaps, am "less liberated" than you and so do take small offense to what your
definition of liberation is. i can either be ruled by saddam or the guys who funded him well enough to create the so-called 4th largest army in the world.
he was OUR friend. he was a murderer at 13 and we knew it. he was doer...not a talker. and we liberated "them" from "him".
quit being so hysterical about what is going on and step back and watch a little history unfold between your fiery speeches. yes...thank god saddam is out. one down and so many more to go before iraq can ever be called 'FREE".
my opinion is that it will never be "us" that sets them free.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/96                 Date: 06-May-03  @  10:00 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Mick

Link?: Link

We will continue to liberate the shit out of the people of Iraq until such time as they can be free to embrace McDonalds and Coca-Cola as their own.

Message 13/96                 Date: 06-May-03  @  10:09 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

man called clay

and from the looks of it and every other free and intelligent civilized nation before us.....they'll certainly go for it. macdonald's rumfeld's or death?.....i mean what choice is there?

Message 14/96                 Date: 06-May-03  @  10:16 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Mick

And if Syria doesn't watch their step we'll liberate the shit outta them too.

Message 15/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  12:30 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

pict

...and Iran is looking decidely oppressed too.

Message 16/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  12:38 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

psylichon

But North Korea.... they're cool.

Message 17/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  12:44 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Mick

Way. (As is anyone with the ability to actually defend themselves. Especially if they have the ability to liberate atoms)

Message 18/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  12:44 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

influx

all Im sayin is that when China finally gets pissed enough I think we're FUCKED and a lot of "allies" are gonna turn on us real quick like.

oh hell we're fucked anyway. national debt anyone?

Message 19/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  12:58 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Zazza

The coalition counts 125 dead and three missing among the U.S. troops, and 31 dead among the British.

After the first U.S. incursion into the Iraqi capital April 5, a U.S. Central Command spokesman said between 2,000 and 3,000 Iraqi fighters were believed to have been killed. At least 100 Iraqis were killed in the battle for the Baghdad International Airport.

Before the war began, government officials and independent military think tanks estimated the Iraqi military had 389,000 in active-duty, including about 80,000 members of the Republican Guard. Iraq also was believed to have 650,000 reserve troops and 44,000 to 60,000 paramilitary forces.

Central Command says more than 7,000 Iraqi fighters have been taken prisoner and a similar number is estimated to have deserted. What happened to the rest is pure guesswork.

accrording to www.iraqbodycount.net 2 to 2.5 thousand civilians have been killed so far..

so you can guess that around 1000 children were killed, god knows how many lost limbs, or were otherwise mutilated..

thank god it wasn't my own kids and here's hoping that the Iraqis can find some peace in this world..

Message 20/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  02:30 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Mick

I read somewhere that China could fight a conventional war for ten year's worth of casualties and their soldiers would still outnumber America's soldiers. Its also my understanding that, in a conventional war, China could easily route all of Europe. Being an American and an adherent to Taoist philosophy I've always found China to be a bit disconcerting. We are our own biggest enemy from a behavioral standpoint. Sooner or later America and Westernization in general will have a comeuppance and China may be the country to wield the might that brings it about.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10

There are 96 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum