0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Santa Fling

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 10-Dec-04  @  02:53 PM   -   Santa Fling

Jock Munro

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

http://www.learn4good.com/games/action/sling_shot_santa.htm

The best I can manage is 334.3. Good luck. I wanna know what happens when you reach the reindeer !

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/20                 Date: 11-Dec-04  @  01:03 AM   -   RE: Santa Fling

k

aha - played a few games tonight and was all over the shop mouse movment was screwed somehow - i added a mouse reg patch yesterday it must be that, could someone please tell me the strings i need

it's in:

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\Mouse

i need he string for:

"SmoothMouseXCurve
"SmoothMouseYCurve

cheers.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/20                 Date: 11-Dec-04  @  01:03 AM   -   RE: Santa Fling

k

aha - played a few games tonight and was all over the shop mouse movment was screwed somehow - i added a mouse reg patch yesterday it must be that, could someone please tell me the strings i need

it's in:

i need he string for:

"SmoothMouseXCurve
"SmoothMouseYCurve

cheers.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/20                 Date: 11-Dec-04  @  01:03 AM   -   RE: Santa Fling

k

it's in:

i need he string for:

"SmoothMouseXCurve
"SmoothMouseYCurve

cheers.

Message 14/20                 Date: 11-Dec-04  @  01:32 AM   -   RE: Santa Fling

psylichon

Link?: Link

i think your mouse button is a little fugged too mate

Message 15/20                 Date: 11-Dec-04  @  06:05 AM     Edit: 11-Dec-04  |  06:06 AM   -   RE: Santa Fling

psylichon

File?:  [image]

[image file]

No matter what I do, it seems to be the limit. And believe me, I've spent an inordinate amount of time on this project. Fuck you very much, jock.

Message 16/20                 Date: 11-Dec-04  @  12:03 PM   -   RE: Santa Fling

k

damn!!... i was getting thrashed last night at UT, - most embarrasing, ok, i'm not a top player, but i was getting like 4 or 5 or 9 last night instead of top teens and twenties (on a server i use with VERY good players) - every time i tried to turn round fast the mouse just went only halfway so i was getting shot to shit in the back all the time

Message 17/20                 Date: 11-Dec-04  @  08:31 PM   -   RE: Santa Fling

cheddar

I dont want to sound like a smart arse but surely fixing the mouse is an idea - unless this is 'think of an invalid' week

Message 18/20                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  08:12 AM   -   RE: Santa Fling

Garuna

334.3 here too

Message 19/20                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: Santa Fling

craig

332.1 was the best I could manage...

Message 20/20                 Date: 16-Dec-04  @  08:02 PM   -   RE: Santa Fling

psylichon

well you SUCK!

Pages: 1 2

There are 20 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum