0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: if yer into cars

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

Original Message                 Date: 21-Jun-04  @  07:39 PM   -   if yer into cars

Broken Silence

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

I went to the concourso this weekend, it was really cool. It was a ferrari club of america thing, really nice event. The entire weekend was a benifit for children with problems basically. On saturday we took kids from broken homes, and not just like slightly broken homes, for rides in the ferarris, gave them gifts etc and donated the shelter money. (the club = we). The kids absolutley LOVED it...ever single one of them just lit up around the cars, etc it was really great. It was really sad- my dad and I took 4 kids out for rides, zoomin around and letting them crawl around the car etc. One of them was a little girl, about 3-4 years old. Everything she said started with "my mommy and daddy-------" like "my mommy and daddy like my shoes, do you like them?" "my mommy and daddy think we're going fast!!" etc...absolutley heartbreaking. The kids love these events..but you get just as much out of them that they do.

On sunday, we went to the bigger event for the children's hospital. Ferarri club of america is i think number 3 or 4 for the top donators for children's hospital. (the local club, not the national) We had kids in IV's rolling out to see the cars, get a chance to sit in them etc...then we took some kids who were able to get in to the cars for a parade and a ride around town. Our 2 in the car just loved it...it absolutely brightens up their day---was really great. It was just so sad though..my dad's best friend who has the same car took a 17 year old black girl around--her parents could barely afford treatment, and she had been in the hospital for literally all of her life for a brain tumor. Pronounced dead twice. Just gives me chills thinking about it... just snaps you into fucking place to see these kids.

It was really great though, the kids loved it and the parents and nurses etc were SO appreciative...they said that the kids (who were still around from last year) remember every second of it, and dont stop talking about the parade, and getting to crawl around cars etc for weeks.

I dont have any pictures of the kids in the cars, etc because legally we werent allowed to take pictures of the kids in the orphanage and at the hospital, only event leaders and parents took pictures. I do have some of the show though, some gorgeous cars for those who like em!

(250GT Lusso...cant remember what year, but its a late 60's car, probably around 67-68 or something I bet)

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/104                 Date: 22-Jun-04  @  06:14 PM   -   RE: if yer into cars

xoxos

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

i can't wait until i borrow this digital camera. i'll show you a collection of animals and beautiful plants that live around my house. course, fuck them because shiny metal that explodes and stuff makes peckers extra hard past forty. there's a connexxion there somewhere but it's kinda obvious imo

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/104                 Date: 22-Jun-04  @  06:51 PM   -   RE: if yer into cars

craig

Perhaps. Perhaps some of us just like to drive

Message 13/104                 Date: 23-Jun-04  @  01:08 AM   -   RE: if yer into cars

mcc>

Link?:  No link

it just ain't the exciting sexual powerman thing for us the way it is for you.
driving 120 in a 55......just because....der.
it's always funny who ends up requiring these vehicles to boost their sense of selves.

of course driving around a kid with no home in a car you could buy a house with.....
now that's much better than actually feeding him.

Message 14/104                 Date: 23-Jun-04  @  04:59 PM   -   RE: if yer into cars

xoxos

great! since the rest of us *just love* to choke on your exhaust/massive cocks.

just watch the fuck out all you supermen, because some of us like to play the hand of righteousness card when we get a yen to.

heh.. "i squeeze.. i pump.. i spraaaaaaaaaayy.."

Message 15/104                 Date: 23-Jun-04  @  06:14 PM   -   RE: if yer into cars

craig

and if I catch you you'd better pray the cops get there quickly...

I'm sorry, I am a bad person because I'm living a dream I've been dreaming for the last 20 years. Spare me oh enlightened ones

Message 16/104                 Date: 23-Jun-04  @  06:19 PM   -   RE: if yer into cars

mcc>

so you're living the dream of a six-year old?

Message 17/104                 Date: 23-Jun-04  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: if yer into cars

craig

Very funny...

And I suppose you missed this:

Ferarri club of america is i think number 3 or 4 for the top donators for children's hospital. (the local club, not the national)

You know, by your rationale, there's no reason for art galleries, or music, or libraries, or cool architecture. It all wastes resources. You use electricity to power the machines you use to bitch on - that electricity is powered by similar fuels that power these cars, and cause just as much pollution. Couple of fucking saints you two are, eh?

Stop telling people how to live.

Message 18/104                 Date: 23-Jun-04  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: if yer into cars

psylichon

Yes.

Judges of Dreams: we should all hope to be in such an elevated place someday.

Message 19/104                 Date: 23-Jun-04  @  07:03 PM   -   RE: if yer into cars

mcc>

then dream on dude.

Message 20/104                 Date: 23-Jun-04  @  07:23 PM     Edit: 23-Jun-04  |  07:23 PM   -   RE: if yer into cars

milan

File?:  [image]

[image file]

you lot suck. you should get a tiny town car like me and be done with it :P

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 11

There are 104 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum