0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Spot - Slag from the Past

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:49 PM   -   Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Dont be angry with Spot. He is a relic from a Dancetech of yesteryear, and has not been around to see it change from an all out slag-a-thon to a sensitive caring and politically correct environment.

Back in 98 we had the likes of Charlie and Acid Cat causing mayhem in the forums, we were conditioned to inject as much hurt and venom into a post as possible. Failing that we'd resort to predictable toilet humour. This is not the case today which is something Spot still hasnt come to terms with.

I am sure when he spends some time here he will realise that you are all top class chaps and his attitude will mellow. He will come to accept the new way, and the unwritten code of conduct by which we all adhere to. (apart from me coz I'm a c*nt).

I would like to take this oppurtunity to say that Spot is not my gay lover, he is a fat tosser who just owes me money.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards

Jock

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 11/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:26 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

Link?: Link

he obviuosly gets a lob-on from watching blokes post in a forum....strange

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 12/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:30 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock Munro

well its understandable. After all. I am in here.

Message 13/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:32 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

you saying you like brown hatters watching you?.....blooargh

Message 14/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:33 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock Munro

no. I just send it was understandable. I didnt say I liked it.

. *sniff*... jeez. what the hell have you been eating ? that reeks.

Message 15/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

originality police

Feeling threatened boys?

"do you want a pinapple forcefully inserted into your japs eye you ?" Now THAT is Fucking gay for you to want to offer.

Like we said, point proved. Get back to bum shafting kids. Like the poor Cunt in that picture with you Jock.

*WE'RE WASTING JUST AS MUCH TIME WATCHING YOU.. BOTHERED?!*

Message 16/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:36 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock Munro

what picture ?? *confused*.

I dont have a problem with my sexuality. Sounds like you do though. You a bit insecure about it ? How about I come over there and give you a cuddle and we can talk about it more ?

Message 17/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:38 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

careful what you offer mate, looks like they mean business

(shaking in boots)

*WATCHING YOUR MUM INSERT ANOTHER VEGETABLE*

Message 18/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:54 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

originality police

LOL, now THATS at least the best response Jock has come up with for some time. He's a funny guy, occasionally. A fat, welfare sponging Cunt of a funny guy nonetheless (Personal attacks against you aren't very original, but we decided to try it your way for a change)

Confused about our sexuality? No more so than you "tough guy".

Spot however, is an irredimable loser. Pray you are either
a) The owner of the company you work for
b) Shagging the owner of the company you work for
c) The sysadmin of the company you work for.. OR..
d) At least able to forge your net usage statistics, because my nutsack is more productive than you, and they dishing out P45s for a LOT less than the shite you're upto!

*WE'RE MONITORING PRODUCTIVITY BOY*

Message 19/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

heh heh, atleast i've got a job and may i add a Fucknig good one, i run the I.T department , therefore web stats / usage reports are all controlled and maintained by me

when will yuo post something worth while? when will you post smoething that has some sort of meaning? or are yuo going to bore me all afternoon with the same old tat, C'mon, make me laugh, crack a joke, do something original.....oh hang on, arent you the originality police?...Fuck me, not doing a very good job....i'll tell you what girls, why not nip off now and let me get on with posting with the grown ups

*PUT IT AWAY*

Message 20/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:03 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

originality police

"i run the I.T department.."

VERY useful to know.. care to elaborate for which firm?

*WE'RE WATCHING YOU.. SQUIRM, BOY*

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 58 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum