0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Revolutions in IMAXXXXX

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 17-Oct-03  @  09:06 AM   -   Revolutions in IMAXXXXX

dARKSTATe

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Its comin'.. you know you want it...

The film might suck.. the conclusion might ruin any chance the trilogy had of redeeming itself (in some peoples' eyes) but in that fuckin' cinema!?!! BRING IT ONNNNNN!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/23                 Date: 21-Oct-03  @  01:05 PM   -   RE: Revolutions in IMAXXXXX

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

who for? I certainly wouldn't want some 50ft dude's cod yogurt sprayed over me.. if that floats your goat Spot go for it mate...

Feckin' deviant!

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/23                 Date: 21-Oct-03  @  06:42 PM   -   RE: Revolutions in IMAXXXXX

Jock

Link?:  No link

ing cod yoghurt. ha ha ha.

they could show that timeless Hammer Horror classic, Count Yorga Shit Suckers. that would scare you, seeing tonnes of shit coming out of peoples arses, on imax that is. out of their arses........ on ima..*SLUMP*

Message 23/23                 Date: 23-Oct-03  @  08:53 AM   -   RE: Revolutions in IMAXXXXX

Spot

Link?: Link

hoi, i didnt say i'd be in the audience

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum