0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: nice day for it

Viewing all 27 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/27                 Date: 03-Jul-03  @  11:04 AM   -   nice day for it

cheddar

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

we are talking about the weather

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 2/27                 Date: 04-Jul-03  @  01:02 AM     Edit: 04-Jul-03  |  01:03 AM   -   RE: nice day for it

Mick

"What do you mean 'it'?"

Message 3/27                 Date: 04-Jul-03  @  08:34 AM   -   RE: nice day for it

cheddar

Link?:  Link

"it" as in the event that it is a nice day for, in this case the central (global) meterological office addmitting what many have thought for some time, that the weather is going haywire

Message 4/27                 Date: 04-Jul-03  @  09:09 AM   -   RE: nice day for it

milan

yeah but not like that hasnt been happening on a regular basis since the earth cooled down.

Message 5/27                 Date: 04-Jul-03  @  09:41 AM   -   RE: nice day for it

psylichon

[sigh] I guess humanity will just have to make a communal paradigm shift into a less material existence, so that the impending doom of global warming will not wipe out our existence.

In the next, like 20 years.

Or we could stop using 100-yr old technology to move around.

Or maybe a combination of the two...?

Message 6/27                 Date: 06-Jul-03  @  11:41 PM   -   RE: nice day for it

THEMANWITHNONAME

Link?:  No link

HUMANITY IS AN UNFORTUNATE ACCIDENT OF NATURE THAT SHOULD NEVER HAVE HAPPENED. WE ALL DESERVE TO DIE AND LEAVE THE PLANET IN PEACE.

Message 7/27                 Date: 06-Jul-03  @  11:53 PM   -   RE: nice day for it

Influx

fucking idiot.

Message 8/27                 Date: 06-Jul-03  @  11:53 PM   -   RE: nice day for it

Influx

hey..I got an idea...GO FUCKING JUMP OFF A CLIFF! START THE REVOLUTION

Message 9/27                 Date: 07-Jul-03  @  02:55 AM   -   RE: nice day for it

mcc>

some genius wrote: WE ALL DESERVE TO DIE AND LEAVE THE PLANET IN PEACE.

well....no shit einstein.

that is true AND we all will die....all of us in our own time and way. it IS nature's way. what a dufus~
no...really...YOU ARE.

no how's about a tip that's slightly useful or....
new.?

Message 10/27                 Date: 07-Jul-03  @  02:59 AM   -   RE: nice day for it

mcc>

now...quick...hurry!

save the earth before we kill the poor creature!!!

the deed is done so quit yelling.

and do realize it is the earth which gave rise to us. it is her sorrow as much as anyone's.

Message 11/27                 Date: 08-Jul-03  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: nice day for it

Trillium

I was trying to find a topic that coincided with the fact that I am here in Mexico and LOVING every minute of it. Yes, I finally decided I want to be a "one hit wonder", make my million and then find a deserted island off the coast of some place warm where I can bring my friends and family and live off the land in peace. Ah........ yes.......... Paradise can be enlightening.  

I have 9 minutes left online, so now I might as well do something productive :P

Take Care..... See you all next week.  

Trills

Message 12/27                 Date: 08-Jul-03  @  09:47 PM   -   RE: nice day for it

Maarten

Have fun Trills!

Message 13/27                 Date: 09-Jul-03  @  07:23 AM   -   RE: nice day for it

Mick

"He said he done it with her... he said he done it with you."

Message 14/27                 Date: 24-Feb-04  @  02:15 PM   -   RE: nice day for it

cheddar

so i think i shall migrate to FCOJ and low cost footware futures and maybee visit those friends in the north

Message 15/27                 Date: 24-Feb-04  @  04:34 PM   -   RE: nice day for it

xoxos

lol! lol! lol! erm. and "har-har"

listen - there's something i need, and i really need it, a lot, and i am prepared to pay whatever it takes.

i need a 6' no-dachi. anyone run along those lines?

you know how miserable i get when it's cold.

hi, people!

Message 16/27                 Date: 24-Feb-04  @  05:05 PM   -   RE: nice day for it

Maarten

heavy stuff... hmm.. NL won't be the best place to be water-wise

Message 17/27                 Date: 24-Feb-04  @  05:16 PM   -   RE: nice day for it

milan

lol! "save our 303s!!!"

Message 18/27                 Date: 24-Feb-04  @  05:50 PM   -   RE: nice day for it

k

jesus!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 19/27                 Date: 24-Feb-04  @  06:50 PM   -   RE: nice day for it

beds

it was cold today ...

Message 20/27                 Date: 24-Feb-04  @  10:39 PM   -   RE: nice day for it

Jock

I'm just waiting for that extinct volcano in the canary islands to collapse, the resulting tsunami will wipe out the entire east coast of the US. Geologists predict it happening anyday now. Wouldnt that be nice. Certainly pre-empt any global catastrophies that the Bush adminsitration is planning.

Message 21/27                 Date: 25-Feb-04  @  05:35 AM     Edit: 25-Feb-04  |  05:39 AM   -   RE: nice day for it

psylichon

The Pentagon with national security concerns is a whole 'nother level of consideration than "tree-hugging hippy scientists" who just wanna save the earth when it comes to the white house's attention. If Bush continues his "ignore it and it will go away" policy now, he will be a blatant liar in the eyes of any middle American white trash fool who still thinks Bush has our national security at the forefront of his concerns.

Honestly I hope he remains a steadfast, lemming, oil-chuggin' imbecile, marching his way towards a triumphant loss in November.

Message 22/27                 Date: 25-Feb-04  @  07:34 AM   -   RE: nice day for it

k

FOR SALE: TIMESHARE APARTMENT IN GRAND CANARIA!

Loverly compact apartment sleeping 3, close to shops and all amenities, resonable annual service charge. get it now!

Message 23/27                 Date: 25-Feb-04  @  09:08 AM   -   RE: nice day for it

Steve Roughley

Screw the little islands! They'll all be the first to sink! Its the mountains where I'm gonna be. I have some tree-felling experience... anyone have any cabbin-building skills?

Steve.

Message 24/27                 Date: 25-Feb-04  @  09:31 AM   -   RE: nice day for it

cheddar

but it dont help - the massing moving hungry millions

guns and training or family genocide

Message 25/27                 Date: 26-Feb-04  @  03:54 AM   -   RE: nice day for it

Optofonik - AKA, mick, rhyze, etc.

"What do you mean by 'it'?"

Message 26/27                 Date: 26-Feb-04  @  11:05 AM   -   RE: nice day for it

cheddar

qu1 - talking about the weather

qu2 whatever it was you were thinking about that would in some way mitigate this unpleasant event impinging on your drive thro lifestyle

Message 27/27                 Date: 26-Feb-04  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: nice day for it

Jock

I have a drive thru lifestyle.. just ask the glaziers who have replaced the local Threshers window for the past 4 months.

Viewing all 27 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum