0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: happy St. Davids day

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 02-Mar-03  @  03:51 PM   -   happy St. Davids day

steef

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

to all of our resident taffy's.

see, I can be nice when I want to.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/27                 Date: 10-Mar-04  @  11:37 PM   -   RE: happy St. Davids day

Jock

Link?: Link

Well despite actually seeing a few "no colonists, english go home" bits of graffiti I had a bloody great time in North Wales. Bed's old stomping ground is facking awesome, although bit boring to actually live there. This is what is just around the corner, excuse the fashion mistakes, but when its that cold you dont give a fuck what you look like, just wanna stay warm...

oh and no, we never managed to get to the top of a mountain, I suddenly remembered about half a mile away from the peak of Snowdon that I am scared of heights and had a panic attack. Same shit happened on Tryfan too, on both attempts. Bah. Got bloody close though.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/27                 Date: 11-Mar-04  @  07:30 AM   -   RE: happy St. Davids day

k

that's not a mountain... it's a bloody hill boyo!

Message 23/27                 Date: 11-Mar-04  @  10:49 AM   -   RE: happy St. Davids day

Jock

there was also an awful lot of ginger haired people up there, which is not natural.

Message 24/27                 Date: 13-Mar-04  @  12:07 PM   -   RE: happy St. Davids day

beds

Link?:  Link

apparently they've found a cure for ginger now.

oh, and that wasn't me with the firebomb, it was a hologram.

Message 25/27                 Date: 28-Mar-04  @  05:17 PM   -   RE: happy St. Davids day

beds

Dy dŷ du di 'di dy dŷ du di.

not that you'd say it much but that's an actual sentence. Special prize to who can guess what it means.

Message 26/27                 Date: 28-Mar-04  @  11:16 PM   -   RE: happy St. Davids day

psylichon

Link?: Link

"I do believe I've had too much to drink tonight"

Message 27/27                 Date: 29-Mar-04  @  12:22 AM   -   RE: happy St. Davids day

beds

no prizes for stating the obvious

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 27 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum