0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: goldenseal

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 27-Feb-04  @  08:49 PM   -   goldenseal

xoxos

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

i have a little symbiotic pal that lives in my tummy that doesn't want to fucking go away and doesn't exist according to doctors ("c. albicans? doesn't exist. here, have a fucking boatload of sugar and buy some expensive useless creme on it!").. real fun. the latest episode of these misadventures involves goldenseal.. 2 pills, 2 days. after bringing up every solid and liquid in my body, i brought up about a pint of this black goopy shit, ie. prolly this mysterious intestinal residue (or my lungs) people tell you about, "the avg. 50-yr old american male carries 5 lbs of undigested red meat around.." et c.

anyway.. if you're up for it, give it a whirl.. sure as hell rather have it outside me than in me. working in nurseries et al. i've 'experimented' w/ plenty of plants, but nothing has made me hoof up anythnig like this before. (forgot to video, sorry)

oh yeah - greenstranger.com is selling some fucknig beautiful healthy blosser strain salvia d. plugs $12 or 3/$30

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/37                 Date: 03-Mar-04  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: goldenseal

xoxos

Link?: Link

exactly.. the siddhas record people living past 150.. most people grow old and die in this culture while they are still 'young,' so you might be short on examples. there are asian guys in hawai'i that you just wouldn't want to fuck with.

you don't really believe old people when they tell you they're deaf, do you? (yeah, still around here.. but you'll find more examples of people here that retain their senses.. learn to use their faculties better......)

craig, just general advice for anyone, tho most people who have glasses or any ailment in this culture are usually sold (i live here too) on them.

every cell in the body is replaced on an atomic level in less than a 9 month cycle (9 mos. for bone marrow) given sufficient will, you can cure your vision.

but you need to look at things that bring you joy, are not tasks or obligations.. and you need to spend time looking at things that are far away, every day.. mountains, clouds..

and chuck the tv  

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/37                 Date: 03-Mar-04  @  05:50 PM   -   RE: goldenseal

psylichon

nice!

Message 23/37                 Date: 03-Mar-04  @  08:15 PM   -   RE: goldenseal

mcc>

Link?:  No link

that's something i miss when i think about it....sitting watching the waves and looking for dolphins and whales far beyond the surf.
and oftentimes boats which are mere specks in the far distance.

okay...time to kill our softsynths too then> before we all go blind!
who goes first?

Message 24/37                 Date: 03-Mar-04  @  09:23 PM   -   RE: goldenseal

craig

x wrote -

craig, just general advice for anyone, tho most people who have glasses or any ailment in this culture are usually sold (i live here too) on them.

Yup, but glasses can't correct my condition - I have an inflammatory disease of the inner eye. Steroid injections around the eyes are the only things that have worked for me. Like I said, it's neither easy nor painless, but it works.

-Craig

Message 25/37                 Date: 04-Mar-04  @  09:38 AM   -   RE: goldenseal

psylichon

not to speak for anyone, but I think x would agree (as I would) that ultimately, even your relatively more serious disease of the eye is curable without medicine. Pretty much every ailment in the books has at one point and time in history been overcome by someone with the power of thought/faith/mind/god alone, without technological help. Now if any one person can do it, why can't we all?

And yeah, I know it's hard. "god knows" I ain't had the kind of revelations and miracles that I claim exist throughout nature... but on small scales... and for many other reasons... I believe...

Message 26/37                 Date: 04-Mar-04  @  02:59 PM   -   RE: goldenseal

nobody

Link?:  Link

xoxos - i think the cells are replaced every 9 years, not every 9 months. not to be picky or anything.. i was reading about that the other day actually - A Short History of Nearly Everything. good book.

Message 27/37                 Date: 04-Mar-04  @  03:59 PM   -   RE: goldenseal

craig

Well, I'm not willing to trust my entire future to faith healing. Believe me, if I thought there was any viable route to take other than having needles stuck in my fucking eyes I would take that alternative  

-Craig

Message 28/37                 Date: 04-Mar-04  @  05:05 PM   -   RE: goldenseal

xoxos

given your career and culture, it's not surprising. not to insist on being correct, but i've had pc based jobs for ~6 years, had my first home computer in 1983.. so prolly used less than you, but i still have 20/20.  

my sister always followed my mother (industrial culture) moreso than i, and she wears glasses. used to sit right in front of the telly.

j - heard it from that indian health lecturer that was popular in mid-90's whoever, but i'm quite certain i heard 9 months. even if i had heard 9 years, i'd still lie about it since it's about attitude, which admittedly can take 9 years on a short scale..

anyway, craig - don't cross it off your list.  

Message 29/37                 Date: 04-Mar-04  @  07:22 PM   -   RE: goldenseal

cheddar

psy. so you say we should bring back the witch doctor and while we are one the subject of which remedfy do i start with and who can my children complaint to if it dont work

I rarely support modern pharma but Psy given that we could only begin to work out what disease was in the late 19thC and what particular conditions are since recent diagnostics and imaging thats an obtuse statement mate,

which one you say..."your relatively more serious disease of the eye is curable without medicine. Pretty much every ailment in the books has at one point and time in history been overcome by someone with the power of thought/faith/mind/god alone, without technological help"

I mean, and I think x would probably agree with me on this one also, but we havnt got a farking clue what were talking about, unless modern medicine is seaweed enemas and colored emetics - in which case some of you have more of an idea of just how little you know. Me I know nothing and like it that way

Message 30/37                 Date: 04-Mar-04  @  11:43 PM   -   RE: goldenseal

psylichon

All I'm saying is humanity shortchanges itself entirely too much, every single day. Sure, modern medicine has done wonders for the human body, but to assume it is the only method to healthiness is, in my opinion, bullshit.

It sure is easier most of the time, though...

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 37 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum