0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: So, where's the crispy children...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10

Original Message                 Date: 06-May-03  @  05:56 AM   -   So, where's the crispy children...

Blista

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Some time ago zazza made that statement...so where's the friggin 10,000,000 dead Iraqi's killed by American. He's such a media gimp.

Fvcking dozy

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  02:33 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Blista

Yeah, you can read and believe ALL the slanted web drivel you like...

Point being, it was never going to be like you said it was to be zazza. You are very foolish in your rants of lies.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  02:44 AM     Edit: 07-May-03  |  02:45 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Mick

Link?: Link

Blista, its in reference to the population. Are you saying you don't believe the population of China has been accuratly accounted for?

Message 23/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  02:46 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

man called clay

there is no macdonald's yet or lines of happy people with their jumbo-sized big mac-combos or functioning airports or new art museums or banks or homah sihmsohn or anything ......not quite yet. no one even knows who's mayor
or sheriff or who satan really is. no fat lady has sung yet....so there's still no telling what can or can't go down over the next five or fifty years.
blood and history take time to resolve .....
usually more time than any of us will ever experience.
and china IS still to the east.....and west.

Message 24/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  08:15 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Jock Munro

Werent health authorities in China worried at the increased cases of heart disease ? Which they think is caused by the introduction to a western diet. i.e fast food i.e burgers i.e America.

thats the way a lot of non americans see it. thats one of the reasons there is a lot of anti americanism. the spread of the american way, oh and have a free heart attack on us.

Message 25/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  08:31 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

man called clay

well these people are wrong. fast food is good food.
eating tons of french fries while watching tv is not only convenient and tasty.....it'll make a decent person out of you.
i hate these liberal lies which i have to keep hearing over and over and OVER.

whine whine. america the bad guy.
who are these damned people anyway?

Message 26/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  09:07 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

cheddar

the wife is off to France in August and we had a laugh about whether it would be there or whether it would have been destroyed/sacked during the US liberations

Message 27/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  09:18 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Bastiaan

Look, all I'm saying is you can't fight blatant lies, double-us-standards and faulty logic by using using blatant lies and double standard larded and faulty logic yourself.

* there are no 100's of 1000's of 'crispy' kids.
* the US did NOT put Saddam in power. I only tollerated him and supported him against Iran.
* the presence of oil in a country is NOT a valid reason not to use force to rid it of it's dictator.
* the Israeli's did not ethnically cleanse Palestine when the world was wathcing the war in Iraq.

etc.etc.

There are valid reasong why this war should not have occured: the danger of the UN falling apart, the danger of hightened tensions in the M.E. etc.

Yes, Bush is a cunt and his administration is filled with right-wing idiots if you ask me. It's only a shame to see this turn a lot of people into america-bashing left wing idiots.

Message 28/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  11:55 AM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Jock Munro

Nah, I always hated america before Bush got into power. If you look back to the old rant, rave slaggit times I am sure you will find me referring to Bill Clinton as a "melon headed inbreeding cunt" at some point.

However I am finding I am becoming less irrational and more tolerant as I get older, and now accept that there are some good americans too. Just like their are good english and bad english.

Message 29/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  01:45 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

psylichon

"Just like their are good english and bad english."

bad english. 'there'

Message 30/96                 Date: 07-May-03  @  02:37 PM   -   RE: So, where's the crispy children...

Jock Munro

ha ha, yes yes, ok thanks for pointing that out.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 10

There are 96 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum