0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Spot - Slag from the Past

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  02:49 PM   -   Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Dont be angry with Spot. He is a relic from a Dancetech of yesteryear, and has not been around to see it change from an all out slag-a-thon to a sensitive caring and politically correct environment.

Back in 98 we had the likes of Charlie and Acid Cat causing mayhem in the forums, we were conditioned to inject as much hurt and venom into a post as possible. Failing that we'd resort to predictable toilet humour. This is not the case today which is something Spot still hasnt come to terms with.

I am sure when he spends some time here he will realise that you are all top class chaps and his attitude will mellow. He will come to accept the new way, and the unwritten code of conduct by which we all adhere to. (apart from me coz I'm a c*nt).

I would like to take this oppurtunity to say that Spot is not my gay lover, he is a fat tosser who just owes me money.

Thank you for your time.

Best Regards

Jock

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:10 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock Munro

Link?: Link

I gather "mr original" is english, and northerner at that. because he picked up on my welfare sponging quips, and mentioned a P45. Somehow I dont think its Beds coz his funny, and I dont think Cheddar would also be this unfunny either. I cant think who this is might be.

As we are job comparing...I'm in Business Application Support for Merrill Lynch's Infrastructure and Data Services EMEA division, London, I also handle some of their managed storage as a Legato Systems Administrator. Its basically an Ops Analyst role, but with some Business Analyst type skills thrown in. I've been contracting in London since 1994 and have never claimed a penny off the state.

Do I win £5 ?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:11 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

oh aye, obviously i'll divulge all information to you!... nah, yer ok , i'm actually scared you'll come round and try to root me

Message 23/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:13 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

originality police

i cant tell you who we are, you might send the boys up to get us.....no hang on, that might actually be really good, i've waited ages for a bunch of boys to visit me, ummm, where did i put the vas?

*GETTING MOIST*

Message 24/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

Link?:  Link

yeah, says it all

Message 25/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

originality police

i think i've fallen for you Spot

Message 26/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:14 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

originality police

tut,first your Mum, now you?

Message 27/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:15 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

spot

eh? now me what?

Message 28/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:16 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

originality police

Sorry, i Fucked up, i've been posting as so many different people i forgot who was who

god i'm so gay!

Message 29/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:19 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Endgame

At least Jock's got guts..

Spot knows he's finished.. people would LOVE to know where YOU work mate just to Fuck you over! (And you can read THAT however you like)

Message 30/58                 Date: 05-Sep-03  @  04:19 PM   -   RE: Spot - Slag from the Past

Jock Munro

more tissues ?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 58 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum