0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The man in black says goodbye...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

Original Message                 Date: 13-Sep-03  @  02:06 AM   -   The man in black says goodbye...

Trillium

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Rest In peace Johnny..........

You'll be missed.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 21/84                 Date: 15-Sep-03  @  12:09 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Spot

Link?: Link

have to agree with jock there, real musicians, melodic, popular,talented....unlike shite these days, Rap for example....whats Fucking talented about sampling an old tune and talking over it? more to the point, talking about how big yer dick is, what guns you own and proving you can swear.

Radiohead is drivvel by the way, slurry, depressing, morbid drivvel

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 22/84                 Date: 15-Sep-03  @  06:15 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

The Answer

Link?:  No link

I agree with influx - definitely Black Sabbath and Pink Floyd, and I agree with Jock about Blur - a brilliant band if ever there was one, and Spot's comments about Radiohead.

But let's not forget the Pistols, now they are a timeless and classic band, groundbreakers who set a whole new movement rolling. And rap? Should be renamed to cRAP.

JC was a genius btw.

Message 23/84                 Date: 15-Sep-03  @  06:52 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

milan

bravo Jock, i also think Damon Albarn is the only good one out of the bunch, and i dont even like Blur.

Message 24/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  03:41 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Garuna

Link?:  Link

People have to be dead and buried for a while before they become legend. I'm sure a lot of people thought Bach sucked at the time. That's why you can't agree on contemporary "classics". It's too early to say.

Message 25/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  04:58 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Influx

dunno, man...theres just not the same soul in the majority of music

Message 26/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  05:22 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

mcc>

i saw black sabbath open for led zeppelin when you were in a diaper influx.

i beat the shit outta some friend/geek when we were frying-teens cause he was like black sabbath..black sabbath...clay...she's gonna get you...she's gonna get you clay. first album...that summer...go figure. not only..but MOSTLY clueless wok nerds and bean-heads get off on the oz. you're not one of those are you?
but i'm a fool.

now please tell us about pink floyd.

all that you slight...everyone you fight...all that is now..all that is gone and everything under the sun is in tune
.....but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.

so you have umma gumma on vinyl too then?? meddle? you need to come down sometime.

Message 27/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  05:46 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

mcc>

of course i could be wrong and you might've been out of diapers by then.

Message 28/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  05:51 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Influx

sorry dude but now Im gonna have to come and kick your ass 

sabbath isnt ABOUT ozzy, man. its a BAND, not one guy.

I dont have umma gumma or meddle on vinyl. you probably do.

want meddle and animals tho

Message 29/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  06:17 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

mcc>

i just sold my 4 hardbound rolling stone mag volumes from 69 to 71...for 450.oo...on e-bay this morning.

i have meddle but stopped buying shortly before animals. i saw that tour though....they did the entire song> echoes.

that was early techno.

Message 30/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  09:42 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Spot

i feel young

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 9

There are 84 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum