0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message                 Date: 25-Jun-04  @  08:52 PM   -   Spiders Spiders!!!!!

GrooveMonkey

Link?:  Link
File?:  [image]

[image file]

This is the spider that lives at the bottom of our garden!

Espeially for Broken Silence ya big wuss!

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/47                 Date: 28-Jun-04  @  02:39 AM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

mcc>

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

blu~
if you're worried about spiders...you'd best stay where you are.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/47                 Date: 28-Jun-04  @  03:22 AM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

psylichon

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

"P.S That Sandra has a face like a bucket of smashed crabs. "

omg... pissing self....

This guy was perched aside a door in our hallway walking outside today. Ready to leap onto and suck the blood from anyone stupid enough to get near.

The graininess is digital zoom... i hate roaches...

Message 33/47                 Date: 28-Jun-04  @  06:43 AM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

Broken Silence

"Ahh! Dahhkneesssss"

but seriously that dark-black widow pic made me shit myself...then i peed a little too when i read jock's smashed crab thing, that was good too.

we used to have these big ass brown spider things in our old house which was on like 2 acres of land in a more country-kinda setting...but now we moved to the city with shit for a yard and ive seen like 2 spiders in an entire year which is bliss for me. id see at least 2 or 3 of those fcking bastards a day...looked like little feckin dogs with 8 legs walking around, thinking they owned the place. cnts.

but still, those basement cricket things! just as bad as spiders!!! i might be the only one, those fckers that like look men in black shit jumping 5 feet in the air...i HATE those things, and since my room and studio's in the basement, every once in a while i'll shit my knickers cause one of those things will jump up and look at me eye to eye...thank god my cat kills em.

Message 34/47                 Date: 28-Jun-04  @  10:14 AM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

Jock

I dunno how cats can eat so much shite, like spiders and insects, blooarrghhhhh. makes me wann hurl if I see any of my cats munching on a spider.

Message 35/47                 Date: 28-Jun-04  @  11:36 AM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

sitar

"That Sandra has a face like a bucket of smashed crabs."

LOL! Funny thing is it's a perfect description. How the hell did you come up with that?

Things I don't miss about living in Manhattan: spiders, snakes, rabid racoons, rednecks.

Message 36/47                 Date: 28-Jun-04  @  01:13 PM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

Jock

but you do have planes flying into tall buildings, so theres pro's and cons on both sides.

Message 37/47                 Date: 28-Jun-04  @  08:17 PM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

mczyzynski

Influx....

I found out what the spider is.. its a nursey web spider. A member of the wolf spider genus..

hhaha.. now i'm a spider expert...

all together now..

Spider man, spider man bla bla bla

G

Message 38/47                 Date: 28-Jun-04  @  08:39 PM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

Influx

nursey web spider? how can you tell by my pics?

anyway..blu...hate to say it dude, but...black widows and my house go hand in hand. only had one inside so far, but...

on my last "cleanup" round? SEVENTEEN killed. Im goin to hell forever now, but I had to do it. I have a dog that roams my back yard.

as for the wolf spiders..not poisonous, and Ive only seen 3 really big ones.

Id be more worried in AU than here. those huntsmen are HUGE, and that fckin funnel web spider will down a man in half an hour! crazy.

yeah, that pic I got of the black widow is a pretty good one

Message 39/47                 Date: 28-Jun-04  @  11:02 PM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

mczyzynski

nah! I meant my spider.. no idea about yours.but the second one you posted does look like one too

G

Message 40/47                 Date: 29-Jun-04  @  05:13 AM     Edit: 29-Jun-04  |  05:13 AM   -   RE: Spiders Spiders!!!!!

psylichon

Mine's a roach [holds arm in classic retard position]

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 47 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum