0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: k why did you delete my thread?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 24-Oct-04  @  11:53 PM   -   k why did you delete my thread?

SignalRunners - Andrew

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

awww comon, we were just about to have SO much fun

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/54                 Date: 27-Oct-04  @  05:11 PM   -   RE: k why did you delete my thread?

beds

have it out in who's ring?

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/54                 Date: 27-Oct-04  @  05:48 PM   -   RE: k why did you delete my thread?

xoxos

Link?: Link

be glad it's not me. i'd have no trouble sleeping after personally snapping every civilised neck in the universe (let alone deleting threads..) little 5 year old nazis, it's memes to me.

ban their fucking shit all the way to uranus.

Message 33/54                 Date: 27-Oct-04  @  10:35 PM   -   RE: k why did you delete my thread?

k

er.... cmon man - there's no point a thread being deleted cos it was probably going to bust into a fight, only for the thread about 'why that was stopped' to bust out into a fight... settle down, besides, you just entrench someones position with that sort of tactic, if you genuinely wanted him to see the light and switch to something more palattable to you, you'd use subtle coercion  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 34/54                 Date: 28-Oct-04  @  07:44 AM   -   RE: k why did you delete my thread?

SignalRunners - BLU

"be glad it's not me. i'd have no trouble sleeping after personally snapping every civilised neck in the universe (let alone deleting threads..) little 5 year old nazis, it's memes to me.

ban their fucking shit all the way to uranus. "

-

All from behind your keyboard right

Message 35/54                 Date: 28-Oct-04  @  09:11 AM   -   RE: k why did you delete my thread?

CydoniaCell

And I was all prepared to bash on the kid!!

Naw...

but...

it's clear WHY the original post was deleted. K's sick of the personalized bullshit. SO Andrew, really, why are you itchin' for a fight?

Let it go... before it descends

???

e

Message 36/54                 Date: 28-Oct-04  @  10:33 AM   -   RE: k why did you delete my thread?

cheddar

who knows why. I just try not to do business when I'm cained

Message 37/54                 Date: 28-Oct-04  @  01:37 PM   -   RE: k why did you delete my thread?

k

All from behind your keyboard right

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 38/54                 Date: 28-Oct-04  @  02:27 PM   -   RE: k why did you delete my thread?

mcc>

i could just see scotty wrestling and kick-boxing a guy who rides 20 miles on his bike with one hand holding a laptop.

you'd get smeared.

Message 39/54                 Date: 28-Oct-04  @  03:19 PM   -   RE: k why did you delete my thread?

mcc>

nice people used hitler stamps too.

web-link

Message 40/54                 Date: 28-Oct-04  @  04:22 PM   -   RE: k why did you delete my thread?

Stuff

me don't like that the thread was deleted, i actually spent some time flaming Tiesto's chick.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 54 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum