0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: more words of wisdom

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 21-Oct-03  @  12:44 PM   -   more words of wisdom

§ï†ÅR

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe.

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

42.7 Percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Remember, half the people you know are below average.

He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

I drive way too fast to worry about cholesterol.

Support bacteria. It is the only culture some people will ever have.

Monday is an awful way to spend a seventh of your life.

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.

Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.

Plan to be spontaneous, tomorrow.

Always try to be modest, and be proud of it!

If you think nobody cares, try missing a coupl! e of payments.

How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand...

OK, so what's the speed of dark?

How do you tell when you're out of invisible ink?

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

Hard work pays off in the future. Laziness pays off now.

Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.

What happens if you get scared half to death .... Twice?

I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.

I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.

Inside every older person is a younger person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

A day without sunshine is like, night.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/85                 Date: 22-Oct-03  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: more words of wisdom

Jock

Link?:  No link

thats ing tamponist you insensitive bastard.

Spot does have a point about the IRA thing though.

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/85                 Date: 22-Oct-03  @  04:14 PM     Edit: 22-Oct-03  |  04:18 PM   -   RE: more words of wisdom

Spot

Link?: Link

ahh, now calling me a tampon, thats what we shuold be doing in a slaggit forum

i feel content

Ponce N Mild - aye, i dont defend my countries past, daft bastards, they had all them countries and they stayed here!

Message 33/85                 Date: 22-Oct-03  @  04:21 PM   -   RE: more words of wisdom

Yonce N Mild

I will agree that the US didn't care about terrorism till it hit home thats messed up to be sure. The also don't care about the atrocities in countries that have no oil or are too strong to be bullied. But to say the English arn't prejudice against the Irish is insane

Message 34/85                 Date: 22-Oct-03  @  04:26 PM   -   RE: more words of wisdom

milan

you've been screwing those same irish for how many centuries now?

*ducks*

Message 35/85                 Date: 22-Oct-03  @  04:41 PM   -   RE: more words of wisdom

Spot

I'm not prejudice against the Irish

Message 36/85                 Date: 22-Oct-03  @  04:44 PM   -   RE: more words of wisdom

Yonce N Mild

Your English and you arn't prejudice against the irish ? wow and even more amazing I'm american and I'm not fat.......well maybe compared to you malnourished pasty white Brits.

Message 37/85                 Date: 22-Oct-03  @  10:30 PM   -   RE: more words of wisdom

psy

" we're basically born out of conflict."

Ya know I'm kinda getting tired of hearing this one... there are many more examples of
cooperation than competition in nature. Saying that competition drives evolution is one
area that I think Darwin went way wrong.

But I'll save the gaia theory lesson for another day... back to work...

psy

Message 38/85                 Date: 22-Oct-03  @  10:44 PM   -   RE: more words of wisdom

errata

Link?:  Link

Yeah, I was too wordy to make my point clear!

I mean simply that if your behavior is counter to understanding than i believe you are counter productive to a compassionate society.

If I see in myself a character flaw that prevents me from behaving compassionately I work to "fix" it. Racism, judgement and bigotry are such flaws, I think. In a public forum when someone behaves this way they invite criticism...

"takin' the piss out"... seems to these American ears to be the same as the bully who has a laugh by shitting on someone and then scruffs up there hair and says, "Relax, it's all fun!" I suspect that some Paki's would not see it funny.

or is it, "Choke 'em if they can't take a f+ck!"... ???

or am I again being to serious for the white trash, trailer park humor you kids call funny? You know, it's that mentallity that all of you brit's hate us Yanks for!

e

Message 39/85                 Date: 23-Oct-03  @  08:12 AM   -   RE: more words of wisdom

cheddar

Watch out psy "Saying that competition drives evolution is one
area that I think Darwin went way wrong.", forget heroes this is one of the most astute concepts out there, still today, and besides he wasnt privy to class a pharmaceuticals.

And while Im at it jf, I do not know your information but would be interested in 'the body as society'

Message 40/85                 Date: 23-Oct-03  @  08:47 AM     Edit: 23-Oct-03  |  08:56 AM   -   RE: more words of wisdom

Spot

QUOTE:"takin' the piss out"... seems to these American ears to be the same as the bully who has a laugh by shitting on someone and then scruffs up there hair and says, "Relax, it's all fun!" I suspect that some Paki's would not see it funny. "
or am I again being to serious for the white trash, trailer park humor you kids call funny? You know, it's that mentallity that all of you brit's hate us Yanks for!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

contradiction there Erratic, first you see a bully with a paki comment, then you refer directly to the brits as "white trash, trailer park kids....and obviously to add to that you just made a racist comment about white people that live in under-privileged accommodation (trailer parks) - so really, you made a bit of a cunt of yourself....

congratulations, so for all this verbal diarrhea you and many others have pointed my way for making a comment about Pakistani's, you've just proved that in one sentence you can do just the same.........welllllll, you wont see me up in arms about it, i take it with a pinch of salt that you think the brits are scum of the earth (white trash - trailer park folk as you refer to them as), let us not forget that you are indeed posting on a forum hosted in white trash trailer park land, designed and coded by a white trash trailer park british scumbag on a global networked system devised by white trash scumbag people that are our military.

I get by knowing the fact that at the end of the day, i wont loose sleep over your pathetically hollow comments

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 85 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum