0  |  skin: 1 2 3  | Login | Join  | 

Audioindy.com

Mail discussion to a friend Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About 7161 forums Forum home New Topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: The man in black says goodbye...

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Original Message                 Date: 13-Sep-03  @  02:06 AM   -   The man in black says goodbye...

Trillium

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Rest In peace Johnny..........

You'll be missed.

[ back to forum ]                           [quote]

Message 31/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  11:59 AM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

cheddar

Link?:  Link

Gram Parsons
Colourblind james experience
St Germain
Primal Scream

Anyway JC was a mans man and though his music is going nowhere (will we still be listening in 100 years? - will we still be here (hahahahah)) i suppose now is as good a time to take your hat of to that life

[ back to forum ]               [quote]

Message 32/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  01:51 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

jf

Link?:  No link

ahhh meddle. my neighbor back then really had enough of me listening to destroyer over and over so he lended it to me.

one of these days...

he had a wicked sense of humor

Message 33/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Jock

I feel like chicken tonight like chicken tonight, I feel like chicken tonight like chick*BANG*..

*sound similar to large doner kebab being thrown against a wall*

Message 34/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  04:39 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Deano

No one can ever be a true genius until they're dead, cos you never know when they are going to do something utterly crap and make you embarrased that you ever liked them. Except Brian Wilson.

Message 35/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  05:11 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Jock

It pisses me off that people have to die to enchance their careers. Look what happened to George Michael, he started selling records like hot cakes when he shuffled off this mortal coil. The fact that their music was shite when they were alive doesnt seem to come into it. Bah.

Message 36/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  06:54 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Influx

Link?: Link

george michael died?

Message 37/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  09:47 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Spot

yeah, didnt you know? died a couple of days ago

Message 38/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Influx

serious?

of what? I dont watch TV much or read the papers..so I guess I "miss" some of these important things

that guy was still young tho!

OD? AIDS?

Message 39/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  10:35 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Jock

I think he choked on a chocolate bar. They said it was a Careless Wispa

Message 40/84                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  11:42 PM   -   RE: The man in black says goodbye...

Influx

boooo

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

There are 84 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum